UAA Release 2.4.1 Now Available !
- Update the Identity Provider End Point to save and retrieve Lockout
policy per zone <https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/87445084>
- Show relevant message after user lockout
- Updated SAML identity provider configuration to accept an
addShadowUser property to govern shadow account creating during SAML
- Expose Managing /Users & /Groups to a Zone Admin
- New Scope for Creating Clients in a Zone
- Allow to build uaa with Java 8
- UAADB Housekeeping: Clean up unused/expired oauth_codes and one time
- Querying users with pagination will return duplicate users
- Serialization/deserialization issues of Java Objects stored in UAADB
View it on GitHub <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/uaa/releases/tag/2.4.1>.
Sr. Product Manager
Identity - Pivotal Cloud Foundry