It gives me great pleasure to announce the release of Stratos 3.1.0.
- CF user roles can be added and removed via username
- The way Stratos handles large lists has received may improvements
- Jetstream logging of API requests can now be disabled
- Deploy CF Application now supports all v3 manifest features such as multiple buildpacks
- Administrators can now edit the details of existing endpoints
- The Stratos user profile icon now supports Gravatar
Full release notes are available here - https://github.com/cloudfoundry/stratos/releases/tag/3.1.0.
We welcome your feedback, comments and bug reports. Please feel free to raise them in github (https://github.com/cloudfoundry/stratos) or reach out directly to us in slack (#stratos)
Richard Coxon behalf of the Stratos team