From: Michael Maximilien/Almaden/IBM
To: cf-dev@...
Subject: CAB call for March is next week Wednesday 20th @ 8a Pacific
Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 8:39 AM

Hi, all,

Reminder that the CAB call for February is Wednesday March 20th @ 8a PST (next week).

We will have our regular PMCs highlights and hopefully two talks / demos:

1. “YTT: The YAML Templating Tool that simplifies complex configuration management” [1] by Dmitriy Kalinin (Pivotal) and Nima Kaviani (IBM)

2. TBD - please email or slack me if you have something to demo

All other info in agenda here [0].

Zoom soon. Best,

[0] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SCOlAquyUmNM-AQnekCOXiwhLs6gveTxAcduvDcW_xI

[1] https://developer.ibm.com/blogs/yaml-templating-tool-to-simplify-complex-configuration-management/