Note: lists.cloudfoundry.org will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- Bi-weekly Round-Up: Technical + Ecosystem Updates from Cloud Foundry 4.20.21
Bi-weekly Round-Up: Technical + Ecosystem Updates from Cloud Foundry 4.20.21
From the Last Few Weeks:
- Some Configmap properties have new default values to work
with cf-for-k8s out of the box.
- KubeCF-specific components have been removed.
- numerous other features and breaking changes
- cf-k8s-logging v0.7.0
- cf-k8s-networking vv0.5.0 (draft)
- cf-networking-release v2.36.0 and silk release v2.36.0
- metric-proxy v1.3.0
- UAA v75.1.0
- haproxy-boshrelease v10.5.0
- quarks-operator v7.2.2
Dates To Remember (All times US
- April CAB call – April 21 at 8 am
- Livestream: “Cloud Native CI/CD
Pipelines on Kubernetes with Tekton and Paketo” – April 21 at 9:30 am
- CF Technical Governance meeting – April 23 at 8 am
- Bi-weekly Runtime PMC meeting – April 27 at 10:30 am
- CF Technical Governance meeting – April 30 at 8 am
- CF-for-K8s SIG meeting – May 4 at 8:30 am
- Bi-weekly Runtime PMC meeting – May 11 at 10:30 am
- Office Hours: CAPI – May 12 at 9 am
- Office Hours: Logging and Metrics – May 14 at 10:30 am
- Summit CFP closes May 21
- CF Summit – July 21-22
Check the community
calendar for updates and meeting details!
Ecosystem and General News:
Technical Operations Manager
Cloud Foundry Foundation