Hi, all. As the year comes to an end, there are a few exciting things coming up I’d like to highlight:
- First off, there’s a new CFF Technical Governance Working Group, meeting Fridays at 8 am (PT). Work on this can be found here on GitHub.
- If you have a chance, please take 2-3 minutes to complete this Cloud Foundry contributor survey!
- We’ve got several Hands-on Labs coming up. We’ll be running the introductory “Try Cloud Foundry” lab twice, once targeted for folks in Asia/Pacific time zones on Thursday Dec 3 at 4:30 pm (GMT+8), run by Ram Iyengar, and once targeting folks in Africa/EU/US time zones on Thursday Dec 10 at 12 Noon (GMT+1), run by Shedrack Akintayo. Then, on December 15 at 10 am PT we have James Hunt from Stark & Wayne running a lab on CF-Protect, a very cool new project (explained further in this blog post).
- Lastly, join Ram, Shedrack and Tiffany Jernigan from VMware for a livestream this Friday Dec 4 at 10 am (PDT), where they'll be deploying 10 apps in 10 minutes on CF-for-K8s!
From the Last Few Weeks:
Dates To Remember (All times US Pacific):
Check the community calendar for updates and meeting details!
Ecosystem and General News:
- Have a question for the staff at Cloud Foundry Foundation? Want to stay current with updates for the Foundation? Join the #cff-forum channel on the community Slack.
- Looking for a job? Check out the jobs board and the #jobs channel in our community slack; folks are sharing the job openings in our community.
(And if you are hiring, please do share the info in that channel.)
Technical Operations Manager
Cloud Foundry Foundation