From: "Michael Maximilien" <maxim(a)us.ibm.com>
Date: April 12, 2017 at 11:44:14 AM GMT+8
To: cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
Cc: "Dmitriy Kalinin" <dkalinin(a)pivotal.io>, "David Sabeti" <dsabeti(a)pivotal.io>, "Dr Nic Williams" <drnicwilliams(a)gmail.com>
Subject: CF CAB call next week Wednesday April 19th @ 8a PDT (UTC -7)

Hi, all,

Nǐ hǎo (你好) from Beijing.

Quick reminder of the CloudFoundry Community Advisory Board (CAB) call next Wednesday, April 19th @ 8a PDT (UTC -7). All info in link [1].

Remember, no more status updates but rather project highlights, open discussions, and community presentations. And we have some good ones lined up for you:

1. David Sabeti (Pivotal) on new cf-deployment project [2].

2. Dmitriy Kalinin (Pivotal) on Turbulence BOSH release [3].

3. Dr. Nic Williams (Stark & Wayne) on using BOSH links, cloud-config, and other v2 features.

Please go to the slack.cloudfoundry.org and join the #CAB channel for previous and future discussions.

Talk (Zoom) to you all next week. I'll send one more reminder on this list and Slack.

ibm cloud labs
sillicon valley, ca

Sent from my iPhone

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SCOlAquyUmNM-AQnekCOXiwhLs6gveTxAcduvDcW_xI/edit#heading=h.o44xhgvum2we