Publishing a sample service broker

Marcela Bonell

Hello CF community,

I start developing a service broker that provisions MongoDB databases based on Docker containers. The broker is written in Golang and I’ve tested in my CF dev environment.
I’m new in the community and I love to share knowledge, so my question is, how can I share my code in the CF community repository? So, the entire community will use this service broker in their environment or just as an example for developers that want to create more service brokers.

Is this the right place? How can I get permission to create repos?
https://github.com/cloudfoundry-samples
https://github.com/cloudfoundry
https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator

Thank you,
Marcela Bonell

Etourneau Gwenn

Community one is the best places
https://github.com/orgs/cloudfoundry-community/

If you share your github account I can invite you.

marcela.bonell.manjarrez(a)intel.com>:

Hello CF community,

I start developing a service broker that provisions MongoDB databases
based on Docker containers. The broker is written in Golang and I’ve tested
in my CF dev environment.

I’m new in the community and I love to share knowledge, so my question is,
how can I share my code in the CF community repository? So, the entire
community will use this service broker in their environment or just as an
example for developers that want to create more service brokers.

Is this the right place? How can I get permission to create repos?

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-samples

https://github.com/cloudfoundry

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator

Thank you,

Marcela Bonell

Marcela Bonell

Thank you!
My GitHub account is: mbonell (https://github.com/mbonell)

Marcela Bonell

From: Etourneau Gwenn <gwenn.etourneau(a)gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 5:53 PM
To: "Discussions about Cloud Foundry projects and the system overall." <cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org>
Subject: [cf-dev] Re: Publishing a sample service broker

[...]

Alexander Lomov <alexander.lomov@...>

Hey, Marcela.

Having a sample service broker is a good idea. In Altoros we had a boilerplate for service broker as an base project for service brokers.

You can find the project in Altoros repo [1]. Feel free to take a look, ask questions and use it.

Best luck,
Alex L.

[1] https://github.com/Altoros/cf-broker-boilerplate <https://github.com/Altoros/cf-broker-boilerplate>

On Feb 10, 2017, at 8:13 AM, Bonell Manjarrez, Marcela <marcela.bonell.manjarrez(a)intel.com> wrote:

Thank you!
My GitHub account is: mbonell (https://github.com/mbonell <https://github.com/mbonell>)

Marcela Bonell

From: Etourneau Gwenn <gwenn.etourneau(a)gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 5:53 PM
To: "Discussions about Cloud Foundry projects and the system overall." <cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org>

Community one is the best places https://github.com/orgs/cloudfoundry-community/ <https://github.com/orgs/cloudfoundry-community/>

If you share your github account I can invite you.

Hello CF community,

I start developing a service broker that provisions MongoDB databases based on Docker containers. The broker is written in Golang and I’ve tested in my CF dev environment.
I’m new in the community and I love to share knowledge, so my question is, how can I share my code in the CF community repository? So, the entire community will use this service broker in their environment or just as an example for developers that want to create more service brokers.

Is this the right place? How can I get permission to create repos?
https://github.com/cloudfoundry-samples <https://github.com/cloudfoundry-samples>
https://github.com/cloudfoundry <https://github.com/cloudfoundry>
https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator <https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator>

Thank you,
Marcela Bonell

Marcela Bonell

Thank you, I have access now! :D

Gwenn Etourneau

Welcome.

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 7:42 AM, Marcela Bonell <