Date 1 - 1 of 1
CF CLI Release v6.13.0
Koper, Dies <diesk@...>
The CF CLI team cut 6.13.0. Release notes and binaries are available at:
Note that we have simplified the download matrix and filenames are being updated to include the release version.
Let us know what you think!
Highlights of this release include:
In alignment with the effort to get to a GA version of Diego  in CF-Release, this version of the CLI includes new commands specific to the Diego component of runtime. These commands have been pulled into the core CLI from the 2 existing plugins  . Among the features, the highlights are:
· A user can now ssh to an app container
· `cf push` includes a new flag to specify a docker image
· Plugin install now prompts interactively and provides warning to inform user of risk
· `cf scale` can now scale an app to zero instances
· Fixed issue with password containing double-quote or backtick exposing partial password in cleartext in cf_trace
· login with --sso flag was providing link with http url. Fixed bug so that it provides https url.
Improved User Experience/Error Messages:
· Attempt to delete a shared domain with `cf delete-domain` will now fail early
· Improved error message when `cf curl` not properly formed
· Improved message when no users found in `cf org-users` and `cf space-users`
· Improved message when push of app times out due to wrong port specification
· Firehose Nozzle Plugin http://github.com/pivotal-cf-experimental/nozzle-plugin
· Cloud Deployment Plugin http://github.com/xchapter7x/deploycloud
Updated CLI to Go 1.5.1, and added a --build flag to list this version.
Greg Oehmen & Dies Köper
Cloud Foundry CLI Product Manager
|1 - 1 of 1|