What are the new components of DEIGO? #cf

borntorule73@...

In comparison to DEA what are the new components of DEIGO?
1. Converger
2. CC Bridge
3. Metrics server
4. Auctioneer
5. CELL

Surendhar

Are you in an Interview or Certification Exam 😂? Please don't spam this.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 12:04 PM <borntorule73@...> wrote:
In comparison to DEA what are the new components of DEIGO?
1. Converger
2. CC Bridge
3. Metrics server
4. Auctioneer
5. CELL

borntorule73@...

I am not spamming, just trying to seek help. This is a help forum if I am not wrong!

Mike Lloyd <mike@...>

Here are the current components:

  • Diego Cell – compute node
  • Diego Brain – scheduling
  • Diego  Database – auctioning, service registrations, and locking

You can find more about each of the components here: https://docs.cloudfoundry.org/concepts/diego/diego-architecture.html

Let us know if that doesn’t help.

Thanks,

Mike.

I am not spamming, just trying to seek help. This is a help forum if I am not wrong!