Date

Re: Not able to Login CFDev using windows 10 Hyper-V #cf

ganeshbabu.rajan@...

can we remap the ip address/ port to 127.0.0.1 which is allowed ?

Thanks
Ganesh

Re: Not able to Login CFDev using windows 10 Hyper-V #cf

ganeshbabu.rajan@...

all port from 10.144.0.34 is blocked by the firewall :(

Thanks
Ganesh

Re: Not able to Login CFDev using windows 10 Hyper-V #cf

ganeshbabu.rajan@...

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 07:34 PM, Liu Liming wrote:
.dev.cfdev.sh,dev.cfdev.sh,OTHER-DOMAINS
I Set NO_PROXY in Environment variable. I got below and tried everything.

Error performing request: Get https://api.dev.cfdev.sh/v2/info: dial tcp 10.144.0.34:443: i/o timeout
TIP: If you are behind a firewall and require an HTTP proxy, verify the https_proxy environment variable is correctly
t. Else, check your network connection.
PS C:> telnet 10.144.0.34 443
Connecting To 10.144.0.34...Could not open connection to the host, on port 443: Connect failed
PS C:> telnet 10.144.0.34 80
Connecting To 10.144.0.34...Could not open connection to the host, on port 80: Connect failed

PS C:> ping 10.144.0.34

Pinging 10.144.0.34 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 10.144.0.34: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
Reply from 10.144.0.34: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
Reply from 10.144.0.34: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
Reply from 10.144.0.34: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 10.144.0.34:

TCP    10.144.0.34:80         XXXXXXXXX           LISTENING
TCP    10.144.0.34:139       XXXXXXXXX           LISTENING
TCP    10.144.0.34:443       XXXXXXXXX           LISTENING

Re: Not able to Login CFDev using windows 10 Hyper-V #cf

Liu Liming

Hi Ganesh,
the api.dev.cfdev.sh will be resolved to 10.144.0.34, and it's a local nic should be bypassed for the proxy.

here's one link to how to use pcf-dev in a http proxy environment.
https://docs.pivotal.io/pcf-dev/proxy.html
but i think it should apply to cf-dev too.

##############
For Windows PowerShell:
>> $env:NO_PROXY = ".dev.cfdev.sh,dev.cfdev.sh,OTHER-DOMAINS"
>> cf login -a https://api.ldev.cfdev.sh --skip-ssl-validation
##############

Thanks,
Andy

Re: Not able to Login CFDev using windows 10 Hyper-V #cf

ganeshbabu.rajan@...

Hi Liu,

my https_proxy look like below

http://DOMAIN%5Cganeshxxxxx.xxx:PPPP%23@PROXY-DOMAIN:PORT

%5 => /
%23 => #  My password has # symbol

without http encode => http://DOMAIN/myName:password#@xxx-ddi:8888.

I am getting below error

API endpoint: https://api.dev.cfdev.sh
FAILED
Server error, status code: 502, error code: 0, message:

Error is so quick, I suspect some problem with Proxy given.

Thanks
Ganesh

Re: Not able to Login CFDev using windows 10 Hyper-V #cf

ganeshbabu.rajan@...

I am working behind proxy, so I set the https_proxy with credentials then I got 502 error. If we don't set the credentials in the Proxy, I am getting authentication error.

Re: Not able to Login CFDev using windows 10 Hyper-V #cf

Liu Liming

Hi Ganesh,
from the output, the cf-dev should already up.

what's the output after you run
"
cf login -a https://api.dev.cfdev.sh --skip-ssl-validation"?
got 502 error?

what if open "
https://apps.dev.cfdev.sh" in the browser?

did you try to get rid of the https proxy, and retry?

Thanks,
Andy

Re: Not able to Login CFDev using windows 10 Hyper-V #cf

ganeshbabu.rajan@...

1. the cfdev plugin version. - cf version 6.39.1+efdd631d2.2018-09-18
2. the memory size of your machine. - 32 GB
3. the output of the "cf dev start" command.

Setting up IP aliases for the BOSH Director & CF Router (requires administrator privileges)
Downloading Resources...
Creating the VM...=============>| 100.0%
Starting VPNKit...
Starting the VM...
Waiting for Garden...
Deploying the BOSH Director...
Deploying CF...
  Uploading ReleasesDeploying Apps-Manager...
  Done (7m40s)
Deploying Mysql...
  Done (5m52s)
Deploying RabbitMQ...
  Done (3m28s)
Deploying Redis...
  Done (1m48s)

         ██████╗  ██████╗███████╗██████╗ ███████╗██╗   ██╗
         ██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝██║   ██║
         ██████╔╝██║     █████╗  ██║  ██║█████╗  ██║   ██║
         ██╔═══╝ ██║     ██╔══╝  ██║  ██║██╔══╝  ╚██╗ ██╔╝
         ██║     ╚██████╗██║     ██████╔╝███████╗ ╚████╔╝
         ╚═╝      ╚═════╝╚═╝     ╚═════╝ ╚══════╝  ╚═══╝
                     is now running!

        To begin using PCF Dev, please run:
            cf login -a https://api.dev.cfdev.sh --skip-ssl-validation

        Admin user => Email: admin / Password: admin
        Regular user => Email: user / Password: pass

        To access Apps Manager, navigate here: https://apps.dev.cfdev.sh

Re: Not able to Login CFDev using windows 10 Hyper-V #cf

Liu Liming

Hi Ganesh,
could you please provide more information?
say,
1. the cfdev plugin version.
2. the memory size of your machine.
3. the output of the "cf dev start" command.

and I think it worth testing get rid off the https_proxy, and run the command on the windows 10 hyper-v host directly,
so see whether it's due to the proxy.

Thanks,
Andy

Not able to Login CFDev using windows 10 Hyper-V #cf

ganeshbabu.rajan@...

Not able to login cf login -a https://api.dev.cfdev.sh --skip-ssl-validation. and Configured the https_proxy and getting 502 bad gateway error.

I am able to install Hyper-V, PCF dev in my local system and able to see the logo and password..

I am able tp ing api.dev.cfdev.sh -> i am getting reply 10.144.0.34 and I am also able to see CFdev in Hyper-V terminal is owly.

Thanks
Ganesh

Re: Ephemeral Disk Support for Windows 1709 and Windows 1803 Stemcells

Kartik Lunkad

Hey Bin,
Unfortunately, we wouldn't be adding ephemeral disk support for Windows 2012R2-based stemcells.

Before this feature, we used to provide a large root disk by default that can be used by the applications to store their ephemeral data.

Thanks,
Kartik

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 10:54 PM Bin Xia via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org <binxi=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

Hi Kartik,

Great to hear that.

Is this feature supported in Windows 2012R2?

Before this new feature, how did customers store their ephemeral data? Using Root disk to store the ephemeral data?

Thanks

Bin

From: Michael Maximilien/Almaden/IBM
To: cf-dev@...
Cc: ureddy@...
Subject: REMINDER: CAB call for September is Wednesday 09/19 @ 8a PST or 11a EST
Date: Wed, Sep 12, 2018 3:04 PM

Hi, all,

Quick reminder for the CAB call next Wednesday and announcing one talk:

1. “Updates on CF Container Runtime (aka Kubo)” by Urvashi Reddy of Pivotal

2. TBD - if you have a talk please email me ASAP

Full agenda and Zoom details in [0]. Zoom soon. Best,

[0] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SCOlAquyUmNM-AQnekCOXiwhLs6gveTxAcduvDcW_xI/edit#heading=h.mewn94q54hla

[1] https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/kubo-release

Re: Set maxHttpHeaderSize in tomcat server as a parameter

Lingesh Mouleeshwaran

Thanks, Sajjad !!!

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 10:56 PM, <sajjadgholami2006@...> wrote:
Thanks Dan, I know you are trying to help me with other options, but we already considered those options. As Lingesh mentioned in the PR message, this is happening in more CF services now with moving to JWT and it's sort of blocking the basic functionalities; so it's much better to have it in main repo :)

Thanks a lot Lingesh for making the PR, I'll follow that and use it whenever it's merged :)

Best,
Sajjad

Re: Set maxHttpHeaderSize in tomcat server as a parameter

sajjadgholami2006@...