Date

'uaac' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

divya mamidishetti

Hi team,

After runing this "gem install cf-uaac" command for cf-uaac app (CloudFoundry UAA Command Line Client)

when i run "uaac help" we are not able to run this cammand

"'uaac' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

getting this error please help me in fixing this issue

Thanks
divya

Re: Proposal to end-of-life the varz nozzle

Marco Voelz

Dear Jim,

thanks for your answer and the detailed explanation of the /varz nozzle. I was more worried about the latter part of your first email, in which you say you want to EOL the collector "soon". For that to happen, I'd like to make sure that we don't lose any metrics we currently rely on.

In terms of removing the /varz nozzle: I'd probably leave that in for as long as the collector is there. Forcing people to get metrics from two different sources to get the full picture is a possible workaround, but not the nicest solution here.

On 19/02/16 23:50, "Jim CF Campbell" <jcampbell(a)pivotal.io<mailto:jcampbell(a)pivotal.io>> wrote:

Hi Marco,

the varz nozzle is only for metrics that are *already* in the firehose. It connects to the firehose and offers a /varz endpoint to the metrics that come through the firehose. It is designed to support systems that only want their metrics via varz. There are metrics from DEA and HM9000 that are currently not in the firehose and only available via /varz.

Does that make sense?

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Voelz, Marco <marco.voelz(a)sap.com<mailto:marco.voelz(a)sap.com>> wrote:
Dear Jim,

I understand that you want to get rid of a deprecated approach. However, I'm not sure if there is a parity for the new approach yet and if we've seen a grace period allowing people to switch.

Can you give us an up-to-date overview about which metrics are available over the firehose and which *only* over /varz? For example, for quite a long time the metrics of DEAs were not available in the firehose. I know that this has recently changed [1], but there hasn't been a cf-release include these changes.

As this is only one example I remember from the top of my head I'd like to

* be sure that we actually have everything available in the firehose that we're getting from /varz today
* after that is the case wait some time so people can switch and use the new approach

Thanks and warm regards
Marco

[1] https://github.com/cloudfoundry/dea_ng/commit/a1aa10a887c5facb10270f82bba6214529fcfa3d#diff-9edf5787563a04c03ce32d85b1f6d7ab

On 19/02/16 01:21, "Jim CF Campbell" <jcampbell(a)pivotal.io<mailto:jcampbell(a)pivotal.io>> wrote:

The initial implementation of CF metrics used the Collector to poll /varz endpoints of various components and then emit them to consumers such as Datadog, Graphite and others. With the implementation of Loggregator and the firehose, the default metric path became nozzles attached to the firehose.

The varz nozzle was created to consume metrics from the firehose and then present them via polled /varz endpoints to the Collector to allow backward compatibility. This is a long-deprecated technique and the Loggregator team is proposing to end support and maintenance of the varz nozzle.

This will be followed soon by an effort to end-of-life the Collector itself.

We would like community input on this.

--
Jim Campbell | Product Manager | Cloud Foundry | Pivotal.io | 303.618.0963<tel:303.618.0963>

--
Jim Campbell | Product Manager | Cloud Foundry | Pivotal.io | 303.618.0963

Re: Update a user token scope

Chris De Oliveira

Hi Kayode,

If the user is trying to update their own recored you don't need any
particular scope for your client. But if updating other user's record you
need "scim.write".

Sincerely,
Chris Dutra

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 9:36 PM, Kayode Odeyemi <dreyemi(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

The docs at
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/uaa/blob/master/docs/UAA-APIs.rst#id52 doesn't
define the scope for user update API endpoint.

Can someone assist with this? What's the token scope for a user updating
own User info?

Appreciate your help

Update a user token scope

Paul Bakare

Hi,

The docs at
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/uaa/blob/master/docs/UAA-APIs.rst#id52 doesn't
define the scope for user update API endpoint.

Can someone assist with this? What's the token scope for a user updating
own User info?

Appreciate your help

Re: Specifying a Default Domain for an Org

Gwenn Etourneau

You mean Elastic Cluster and not placement pool ?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Carlo Alberto Ferraris <
carlo.ferraris(a)rakuten.com> wrote:

We’d be very interested in seeing this feature implemented (and its
extension to placement pools, i.e. the ability to specify a default
placement pool for a org/space)

Carlo

Recall: Failed to delete app due to service broker error of "Gateway Timeout"

Yunlong Yang

Yang, Bruce would like to recall the message, "Failed to delete app due to service broker error of "Gateway Timeout"".

Failed to delete app due to service broker error of "Gateway Timeout"

Yunlong Yang

Hi team,
We are experiencing APP deletion failure in our CF deployment. Below are some information

[Errorcode]

Server error, status code: 500, error code: 10001, message: Service broker error: Gateway timeout
[Shell Script We are using]
cf unmap-route ${projectName} 10.62.90.144.xip.io -n ${projectName} >> /build/qaiaas/build.log
cf delete ${projectName} -f >> /build/qaiaas/build.log

- We are using the wildcard DNS of xip.io which you can find more information in http://xip.io/

- The issue is an random issue.

Can you help us understand what does the error code mean and how to fix it?
Thank you.

Bruce Yang
EMC2 China COE
Phone DID: +86 21 60951100-2170
2F, Building #2, KIC Plaza, No. 252 Songhu Road, Shanghai 200433 P.R.C.

Failed to delete an app due to service broker error of "Gateway timeout"

Yunlong Yang

Hi team,

Failed to delete an app due to "gateway timeout" error in server broker

Yunlong Yang

Hi team,
We met an issue in deleting an APP. Below is the errorcode:

[errorcode]
Server error, status code: 500, error code: 10001, message: Service broker error: Gateway timeout

Some information:
- The command we are using is:
cf unmap-route ${projectName} 10.62.90.144.xip.io -n ${projectName} >> /build/qaiaas/build.log
cf delete ${projectName} -f >> /build/qaiaas/build.log
- We are using the wildcard DNS of xip.io. I don't know if it is because the DNS server is not so stable
- It is a random issue.

Can you help understand what the problem is?

Thank you

Re: Specifying a Default Domain for an Org

Carlo Alberto Ferraris

We’d be very interested in seeing this feature implemented (and its extension to placement pools, i.e. the ability to specify a default placement pool for a org/space)

Carlo

Re: CF Summit North America - CFP now open!

Amit Kumar Gupta

The CFP webpage lists all the important dates as the unix epoch, and the
"SUBMIT A TALK" button just links back to the same page. I know I looked
at this page a week ago and saw actual dates, and the button linked to a
proper place to submit a talk.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 8:34 AM, Chip Childers <cchilders(a)cloudfoundry.org>
wrote:

Great point.

It closes at 11:59pm PST on Feb 29th.

Chip Childers | VP Technology | Cloud Foundry Foundation

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 8:27 AM, Daniel Jones <
daniel.jones(a)engineerbetter.com> wrote:

Hi Chip,

It's great that the timezone is mentioned on the site, to avoid any
confusion for the global audience.

When exactly is the deadline - the *end* of the 29th February (2359h
PST), or the beginning (0000h PST)?

On 9 February 2016 at 20:08, Chip Childers <cchilders(a)cloudfoundry.org>
wrote:

Hey all,

Just wanted to point out that the CFP for the CF Summit in Santa Clara
is now open >
https://www.cloudfoundry.org/community/summits/program/cfp/?summitId=10016

It will close on Feb 29, so get those talk submissions in ASAP. We had
an overwhelming number of proposals for each of the three global events in
2015, and I expect the same again this year. The sooner you submit the
better.

-chip

Chip Childers | VP Technology | Cloud Foundry Foundation

Daniel Jones
EngineerBetter.com

Re: Required manifest changes for Cloud Foundry

Amit Kumar Gupta

Tom brings up a valid concern, and we fully plan on providing data and
tooling to make it easy to deploy the platform, composed of versions of
several releases known to work together, in a way that's easy to use and
easy to extend. Documenting which versions work together and/or deployed
to PWS together is easy, but we intend to provide an even better solution,
which is part of a broader effort to simplify manifest generation, and
using BOSH altogether.

Currently, this entails our CI producing a machine-readable artifact
encapsulating the versions of things known to work together, and a tool
that generates CF manifests using that artifact, but with the ability to
easily override things (e.g. choose to use a different version of a
stemcell). We have a prototype of this here:
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-deployment, but we realized that we
needed to rebuild this in a test-driven fashion, and that effort is
underway here: https://github.com/cloudfoundry/mkman.

Mike has hit a lot of the key user-facing benefits on the head, I'll add a
couple more points that speak to benefits for contributors to CF itself:

- extracting things like a common route-registrar into the routing
release means that contributors to many other components (e.g. CC, UAA,
HM9k, Loggregator, service brokers) don't need to worry about any route
registration/nats logic, they can just colocate the route-registrar from
the lightweight routing release when they are deploying their stuff in a
context where registering a route makes sense. This is just one example.
- providing one release, with one set of job spec definitions, etc. is
much simpler to maintain than, e.g. uaa having to maintain one job spec for
the uaa within cf-release, one for the uaa within a bosh-release, and one
for the uaa as a standalone release.
- cf-release doesn't become a single bottleneck when failures occur in
the integration pipelines. Currently, all teams get blocked from bumping
their components to feed into the integration pipeline as soon as one thing
fails, because the cf-release repo is a single point of entry to
integration pipelines. Together with concourse, it's very easy to
integrate many releases, and simply "pause" one version of one release if
it breaks the build, allowing other components to continue to flow in.
- it is much easier to test the BOSH-operability of things when they're
in their own release. consul and etcd are great examples of this, as they
are generally difficult to orchestrate well in an automated fashion, and
testing things like scale-up, scale-down, rolling deploys, and fault
tolerance of our consul or etcd jobs if they are also part of a massive
cf-release and not their own thing, is more difficult.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Mike Youngstrom <youngm(a)gmail.com> wrote:

* In this case a release for each buildpack will reduce release download
sizes significantly. My org only uses Java and Node.
* Easily knowing what releases changed and which didn't will be nice. (Not
useful when everything is actively developed but more useful when
components grow more mature)
* If a bug is found in one release near an internal deploy deadline it is
easier to upgrade and test a single component with a fix instead than
waiting for the orchestration of an entirely new cf release with
potentially many more changes.
* Much easier to reuse releases outside of CF (e.g. UAA in bosh, etcd or
consul for internal projects)
* If using CF components like etcd, consul, or nats for in house CF
extensions it is easier for CF to sunset without forcing everyone who uses
it to migrate off. (On that note I'd like to see an independent Nats
release before it is removed from CF release)
* Easier to set up build environments if it ever becomes necessary to do
an internal fork of a release.

On the other hand it doesn't seem like documenting which combination of
components went into a given PWS deploy doesn't seem like that difficult of
a problem to solve. Also, as CF and its associated components mature I'd
imagine that tightly coupled release versions will become less of a problem.

Just a couple of thoughts.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 4:58 AM, Tom Sherrod <tom.sherrod(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

Why are you looking forward to independent releases?
A single release option appears pretty straightforward. Single release
that includes the correct dependent versions.
What are the advantages of breaking them out?

Thanks,
Tom

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 5:28 PM, Mike Youngstrom <youngm(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

This is excellent! I love the decomposition of the buildpacks. I look
forward to the day when cf-release disappears and we just have a bunch of
small independent releases. Hopefully that day is getting closer and
closer.

Mike

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Amit Gupta <agupta(a)pivotal.io> wrote:

Hey developers,

The buildpacks team has recently extracted the buildpacks as separate
releases. As we transition to deploying CF via a bunch of composed
releases, for now we're making the change more transparent, by submoduling
and symlinking the buildpacks releases back into cf-release. This requires
some manifest changes: buildpacks are now colocated with cloud controller,
rather than package dependencies of cloud controller.

If you are using spiff to generate manifests, and are not overriding
the templates/jobs colocated on the api_zN jobs, you can ignore this
email. If you are overriding the api_zN templates in your stub, or if you
are not using spiff, you will need to add the following:

templates:
- name: consul_agent
release: cf
+ - name: go-buildpack
+ release: cf
+ - name: binary-buildpack
+ release: cf
+ - name: nodejs-buildpack
+ release: cf
+ - name: ruby-buildpack
+ release: cf
+ - name: php-buildpack
+ release: cf
+ - name: python-buildpack
+ release: cf
+ - name: staticfile-buildpack
+ release: cf
- name: cloud_controller_ng
release: cf

Please see this commit (
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/commit/549e5a8271bbf0d30efdb84f381f38c8bf22099d)
for more details.

Re: Reg the dev release of cf-205

Nithiyasri Gnanasekaran -X (ngnanase - TECH MAHINDRA LIM@Cisco) <ngnanase at cisco.com...>

Hi Amit

Please clarify on the below..

As we are already using cf-205 release, should we use the commit-id in cf-206.yml or cf-205.yml for checkout, to build the dev release of cf-205…

Also clarify on the doubts in the below mail.

From: Amit Gupta <agupta(a)pivotal.io<mailto:agupta(a)pivotal.io>>
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 6:02 PM
To: Jayarajan Ramapurath Kozhummal <jayark(a)cisco.com<mailto:jayark(a)cisco.com>>
Cc: "Nithiyasri Gnanasekaran -X (ngnanase - TECH MAHINDRA LIM at Cisco)" <ngnanase(a)cisco.com<mailto:ngnanase(a)cisco.com>>

Hi Jayarajan,

Many people use the generate_deployment_manifest script [1]. It supports manifest generation for AWS, OpenStack, vSphere, and vCloud Air. It's usage is documented in [2].

[1] https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/blob/master/scripts/generate_deployment_manifest
[2] http://docs.cloudfoundry.org/deploying/common/create_a_manifest.html

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Jayarajan Ramapurath Kozhummal (jayark) <jayark(a)cisco.com<mailto:jayark(a)cisco.com>> wrote:
Hi Amit,

We are planning to move to the latest available Cloud Foundry public release. We built cf-230 and tried to deploy. But we are unable to complete deployment since it is complaining about missing entries in the deployment yml file. Our deployment yml file works for cf-205. But it is not compatible with cf-230.

Could you please let me know how to create a working yml file for cf-230. I have some custom changes in the haproxy.cfg file which is used while starting the haproxy job.
I need to put this change in the cf release and build and deploy it. Please help!

Thanks
Jayaraj

From: Amit Gupta <agupta(a)pivotal.io<mailto:agupta(a)pivotal.io>>
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 4:29 PM
To: Jayarajan Ramapurath Kozhummal <jayark(a)cisco.com<mailto:jayark(a)cisco.com>>

Hi Jayaraj,

What you're describing sounds fairly unsustainable. Do you plan on maintaining a fork for several years? There have been critical CVEs addressed in recent releases which you are vulnerable to if you're using v205. Since you have changed things and are not actually building off the SHA you said in your original email, I'm not sure how to debug the issues you're hitting.

Have you changed stuff about the uaa part of cf-release that's affecting the prepackaging?

Amit

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Jayarajan Ramapurath Kozhummal (jayark) <jayark(a)cisco.com<mailto:jayark(a)cisco.com>> wrote:
Hi Amit,

Thanks a lot for the reply!

Currently we have deployed cf-205 using an yml file and it is in production. For our deployment we are using dynamic IP and the yml generation is very complex with static IPs and we are running into issues. We could never generate an yml successfully and use it for the deployment.

Using the same yml file we are unable to deploy later versions of Cloud Foundry. We have to make some changes in the cf release to replace some config files and build another release.
Could you help us building cf-205 with some custom changes which are required for our use case and deploy.

Really appreciate your quick reply as we are completely stuck.

Regards
Jayaraj

From: Amit Gupta <agupta(a)pivotal.io<mailto:agupta(a)pivotal.io>>
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 11:35 AM
To: "Discussions about Cloud Foundry projects and the system overall." <cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org<mailto:cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org>>
Cc: Rohit Kumar <rokumar(a)pivotal.io<mailto:rokumar(a)pivotal.io>>, Jayarajan Ramapurath Kozhummal <jayark(a)cisco.com<mailto:jayark(a)cisco.com>>

Why not just use v206? It's the same thing as the SHA you're checking out.

http://bosh.io/releases/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?version=206

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 3:22 AM, Nithiyasri Gnanasekaran -X (ngnanase - TECH MAHINDRA LIM at Cisco) <ngnanase(a)cisco.com<mailto:ngnanase(a)cisco.com>> wrote:
Hi Rohit

Kindly forward this to the related person/mailer, if you are not associated with this clarification, as it is a show-stopper issue for us.

I tried to build a development release on top of cf-205.yml. I am facing many issues while creating the bosh release.
I have listed them below.. We cloned the git repo and checked out a detached branch of cf-205 release

• git clone https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release.git

• git checkout -b branch1 3c790dfd
Issues below:

1. Error: Missing package spec

I removed the empty folder (packages/ruby 2.1.4)

2. Building login...

Package 'login' has a glob that resolves to an empty file list: login/**/*

I removed the packages/login folder to get through the error

3. Building uaa…

+ export JAVA_HOME=/tmp/d20160218-11264-35gw8p/d20160218-11264-f4nh18/j
> + JAVA_HOME=/tmp/d20160218-11264-35gw8p/d20160218-11264-f4nh18/java

> + export PATH=/tmp/d20160218-11264-35gw8p/d20160218-11264-f4nh18/java/br/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p551/bin:/usr/local/rvm/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/

> + PATH=/tmp/d20160218-11264-35gw8p/d20160218-11264-f4nh18/java/bin:/usr/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p551/bin:/usr/local/rvm/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/loc

> + cd /tmp/d20160218-11264-35gw8p/d20160218-11264-f4nh18/uaa

> + ./gradlew assemble

> pre_packaging: line 35: ./gradlew: No such file or directory

'uaa' pre-packaging failed

I am struck with this… Please let me know how can I resolve this and the above issues

Please note:

I got following error while checking out. So I removed the directories manually except collector,cloud_controller_ng,loggregator,smoke-tests

$ git checkout -b branch1 3c790dfd
warning: unable to rmdir src/cf-routing-release: Directory not empty
warning: unable to rmdir src/consul-release: Directory not empty
warning: unable to rmdir src/dea-hm-workspace: Directory not empty
warning: unable to rmdir src/etcd-release: Directory not empty
warning: unable to rmdir src/github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/route-registrar<http://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/route-registrar>: Directory not empty
warning: unable to rmdir src/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-acceptance-tests<http://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-acceptance-tests>: Direct ory not empty
warning: unable to rmdir src/github.com/cloudfoundry/gorouter<http://github.com/cloudfoundry/gorouter>: Directory not emp ty
warning: unable to rmdir src/statsd-injector: Directory not empty
warning: unable to rmdir src/uaa-release: Directory not empty
M src/cloud_controller_ng
M src/collector
M src/loggregator
M src/smoke-tests
Switched to a new branch 'branch1'

Background:
I installed the below to make the packaging work to some extent…

sudo apt-get install libgmp3-dev
ruby -version
ruby 1.9.3p484 (2013-11-22 revision 43786) [x86_64-linux]

Regards
Nithiyasri

Re: Load balancing on Cloud Foundry with Docker

James Bayer

it works the same for docker apps as it does for buildpack apps.

when you push a docker image:
cf push docker-app -o cloudfoundry/diego-docker-app -m 256m

this runs a single instance of the diego-docker-app that's hosted on
dockerhub. if you keep all of the defaults, this means the container port
will be 8080 unless the docker image specifies another port. unless you
push with "--no-route" a default route at "diego-docker-app.DEFAULT_DOMAIN"
will be created for the application. the default domain depends on your
installation of cf. you can see this with the "cf domains" command. the
diego cell running the container will advertise the IP:port of this
container to the horizontally scalable routing tier composed of multiple
VMs of gorouter. the routing tier has a routing table that references
diego-docker-app.DEFAULT_DOMAIN to all of the running containers for this
app.

when you scale up to 2 instances with: "cf scale docker-app -i 2" now diego
cells will run 2 instances of this docker image in separate containers, now
the routing table reflects both instances. if one app instance crashes or
is scaled down, diego cells will update the routing tier with the change
immediately.

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 8:12 PM, Nanduni Nimalsiri <nandunibw(a)gmail.com>

Can someone please elaborate me on how load balancing works on Cloud
Foundry with Docker? I want to know how it works with Diego as well. Thank
you.

Best regards,
Nanduni

Removing Ruby 1.9.3 and adding Ruby 2.2.4 in cflinuxfs2

Danny Rosen

Hi there,

As you may be aware the cflinuxfs2 stack currently includes Ruby 1.9.3. As
support for this version will be sunset [1] on February 24th, 2016 this
presents a challenge with our current implementation.

We're happy to conclude that the results of our research found that
changing the base Ruby version from 1.9.3 to 2.24 provided a desired level
of backwards compatibility. If you’re interested in experimenting with the
change, check out the ruby-2.2.4 tag in the cloudfoundry/cflinuxfs2
dockerhub repo [2].

Our preference is to make the change to cflinuxfs2 by 3/7/2015. If you have
any concerns or feedback please comment on this issue [3].

[1] - https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2015/12/16/ruby-2-0-0-p648-released
[2] - https://hub.docker.com/r/cloudfoundry/cflinuxfs2/tags/
[3] - https://github.com/cloudfoundry/stacks/issues/29

Re: Specifying a Default Domain for an Org

Carlo Alberto Ferraris

We’d be very interested in seeing this feature implemented (and its extension to placement pools, i.e. the ability to specify a default placement pool for a org/space)

Carlo

On Feb 20, 2016, at 5:03 AM, Dieu Cao <dcao@...> wrote:

There's not currently a way to do this.
The cf CLI actually chooses the default shared domain simply be being the first in the list.
I've often thought about allowing an Org Manager/Space Manager to specify a preferred default domain for the Org/Space.
This would of course require changes for the cf CLI and other clients to respect that selction.
If you are very interested in this feature, I think a PR for this type of enhancement would be fine.

-Dieu
CF CAPI PM

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Stephen Byers <smbyers@...> wrote:
I have a shared domain that spans all orgs and is currently the default domain used when I push an app.  I have created a private domain in an org that is specific for, say, integration.  Is there a way to set the private domain of a particular org to the default one that is used when none is specified in the manifest?  This would allows us to use the same manifest but push to one org for a sandbox/dev area and another org from the CI pipeline without having host collisions in the same Cloud Foundry installation.

If there is another way I should be thinking about this, that is welcome also.

Thanks in advance.

Load balancing on Cloud Foundry with Docker

Nanduni Nimalsiri

Hi all,

Can someone please elaborate me on how load balancing works on Cloud Foundry with Docker? I want to know how it works with Diego as well. Thank you.

Best regards,
Nanduni

Re: Support for multiple externalId in UAA

Paul Bakare

Simply social login and sign ups from social identity providers.

However, since this is not supported yet, what's your recommendation on its
implementation? Keep a separate table/model for the account linkage or
modify the current UAA user model externalId attribute to support a list?

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 2:41 AM, Sree Tummidi <stummidi(a)pivotal.io> wrote:

Hi Kayode,

We don't have this feature in UAA today. We may explore this when we add
support for social identity providers and perform account linking.

What was the use case you were thinking about ?

Thanks,
Sree Tummidi
Sr. Product Manager
Identity - Pivotal Cloud Foundry

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 2:47 AM, Kayode Odeyemi <dreyemi(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Seems SCIM does not support multiple externalId for a User resource.

How can one achieve this in UAA? Does this feature exist in UAA or would
it be catered for in
the future?

Many thanks
--
Odeyemi 'Kayode O.
http://ng.linkedin.com/in/kayodeodeyemi. t: @charyorde

Re: [abacus] Changing the slack window

Benjamin Cheng

Hi Daniel.

It's not fully supported at the moment. It might work in the current version, but I'm currently working on having full support for changing the SLACK in abacus, so that things like resizing of the time windows won't pose a problem from a change in the slack.

Re: Support for multiple externalId in UAA

Sree Tummidi

Hi Kayode,

We don't have this feature in UAA today. We may explore this when we add
support for social identity providers and perform account linking.

What was the use case you were thinking about ?

Thanks,
Sree Tummidi
Sr. Product Manager
Identity - Pivotal Cloud Foundry

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 2:47 AM, Kayode Odeyemi <dreyemi(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Seems SCIM does not support multiple externalId for a User resource.

How can one achieve this in UAA? Does this feature exist in UAA or would
it be catered for in
the future?

Many thanks

5441 - 5460 of 9330