Date

Re: bosh upload stemcell

tyler.bird@...

Hey can you also check to see if the stemcell is using the correct operating system code name?

It may present as a timeout or error too.

On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 9:21 AM John Shahid <jshahid@...> wrote:

Hi,

Can you please paste the bosh command you are running and the output of
that command ?

JS

Russell Blue via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org <bluerussell20=yahoo.com@...> writes:

> Hi
>
> I create bosh on openstack (Pike). I can ssh and login on bosh-env. But I cant upload stemcell on bosh. It get error timeout.
> Please help me.
>
> Best regards,

Re: bosh upload stemcell

John Shahid

Hi,

Can you please paste the bosh command you are running and the output of
that command ?

JS

Russell Blue via Lists.Cloudfoundry.Org <bluerussell20=yahoo.com@...> writes:

Hi

I create bosh on openstack (Pike). I can ssh and login on bosh-env. But I cant upload stemcell on bosh. It get error timeout.
Please help me.

Best regards,

bosh upload stemcell

Russell Blue

Hi

I create bosh on openstack (Pike). I can ssh and login on bosh-env. But I cant upload stemcell on bosh. It get error timeout.
Please help me.

Best regards,

cflinuxfs2 --> cflinuxfs3 transition

Josh Collins

Hi CF Community,

As of cf-deployment v6.0 (Nov 5, 2018) cf-d will deploy with support for both cflinuxfs2 and cflinuxfs3 stacks (with cflinuxfs2 continuing to be the default stack).

In cf-deployment v7.0, to be published early in December, cflinuxfs3 will become the default stack (cflinuxfs2 will continue to be supported, but will no longer be default).

Once cflinuxfs3 is the default, new apps that are pushed will be staged with cflinuxfs3 unless new apps that are pushed set the stack explicitly to cflinuxfs2. The stack property is “sticky,” so all existing apps will remain associated with cflinuxfs2 unless they are manually migrated to cflinuxfs3 (or deleted and re-created).

Both stacks will be supported for several months to allow app developers and operators time to migrate all apps from cflinuxfs2 to cflinuxfs3.

Canonical will cease support for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty) in April 2019. Therefore, at the end of March 2019, cflinuxfs2 will be removed from cf-deployment and all apps that haven’t been migrated will crash when the foundation is upgraded.

Thanks!

Josh Collins & Stephen Levine

Re: [uaa] error when deploying (activeKeyService/encryption.active_key_label')

Dr Nic Williams <drnicwilliams@...>

For running a UAA as a CF app, try https://github.com/starkandwayne/quick-uaa-deployment-cf which generates a working uaa.yml for you; and does many other tricks.

Nic

From: Naomi Washington <nwashington@...>
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: Cloud Foundry at OSS EU 2018 | Call for Booth Staff Volunteers
To: <marketing-workgroup@...>

Hello -

Just a reminder to sign up for the Cloud Foundry booth at Open Source Summit Europe 2018, October 22 - 24, 2018, in Edinburgh, United Kingdom.

Cloud Foundry’s members are critical to the success of our participation at OSS EU, and we are requesting that anyone who is attending the event or are in the Edinburgh area, sign up for a shift to staff the booth. Please sign-up for a 2-hour time slot.

Thank you again and have a wonderful weekend!

Regards,
Naomi

Naomi Washington
Meeting and Event Coordinator
The Linux Foundation
T: 1.913.426.3148 (Time Zone: Central)

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 10:00 AM Naomi Washington <nwashington@...> wrote:
Hello,

Open Source Summit Europe 2018 is fast approaching, October 22 - 24, 2018, in Edinburgh, United Kingdom. Cloud Foundry will have a booth presence, and we are still looking for volunteers to help staff the booth.

If you will be attending Open Source Summit or are in the Edinburgh area, please sign-up for a 2-hour time slot.

Thank you in advance and please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Naomi

Naomi Washington
Meeting and Event Coordinator
The Linux Foundation
T: 1.913.426.3148 (Time Zone: Central)

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 1:00 PM Naomi Washington <nwashington@...> wrote:
Hello everyone!

Cloud Foundry will have a booth at the upcoming Open Source Summit Europe 2018, October 22 - 24, 2018, in Edinburgh, United Kingdom.

The participation of Cloud Foundry’s members is critical to the success of our participation at OSS EU, and we are requesting that anyone who is attending the event, sign up for a shift to staff the booth.

There are 2-hour time slots on Monday, October 22 through Wednesday, October 24. We encourage members to sign up for multiple time slots if they are available. We also recommend at least two members per time slot.

If you are available to volunteer to staff the Cloud Foundry booth, please sign up here.

If you have any questions about the event or your booth staff responsibilities, please do not hesitate to contact me.

See you at Open Source Summit Europe in Edinburgh!

Best,
Naomi

Naomi Washington
Meeting and Event Coordinator
The Linux Foundation
T: 1.913.426.3148 (Time Zone: Central)
E: nwashington@...

Caitlyn O'Connell
Marketing Communications Manager
Cloud Foundry Foundation
818 439 5079 | @caitlyncaleah

Want to contribute to our blog? Email content@...

Interested in how you can try out Cloud Foundry? Read about 2018 certified platforms.

1101 - 1120 of 9429