Felix

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H_adSiY7wGR85av9YfxxPRylSO8Q8U0ANJJTg6wpYRQ/edit

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015, at 05:22 AM, Sumanth Yamala wrote:
Thanks Chris. Will keep you posted on how it goes.

Sumanth

From: cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
[mailto:cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Christopher
Piraino
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 8:16 PM
To: Discussions about Cloud Foundry projects and the system overall.
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] revrse proxy in CF

Hi Sumanth,

We recently added support for "Context Path
Routing"<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H_adSiY7wGR85av9YfxxPRylSO8Q8U0ANJJTg6wpYRQ>
in both the GoRouter and CC
API<http://apidocs.cloudfoundry.org/212/routes/creating_a_route.html>. I
do not believe the cf CLI has implemented this feature yet.

This feature was added to address this exact use-case, we would love to
receive feedback on it. Note that there is a current bug related to the
use of context paths and session
affinity<https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/98068176> that we have
in our backlog.

Let me know if that helps!

Best,
Chris Piraino, CF Routing Team

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Sumanth Yamala
<Sumanth.Yamala(a)sas.com<mailto:Sumanth.Yamala(a)sas.com>> wrote:
The main goal is to have a mapping from a top level url like
abc.com/app1<http://abc.com/app1> abc.com/app2<http://abc.com/app2>
getting mapped to the actual routes given by cf to the respective apps.
So I was thinking of adding a reverse proxy in front of the router,
similar to what you have done. Can this be accomplished with the go
router or do we need a reverse proxy?

Thanks
Sumanth

From:
cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org<mailto:cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org>