Date

Re: UAA with external openid connect

Mike Youngstrom

Sounds good, thanks Sree!

Mike

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Sree Tummidi <stummidi(a)pivotal.io> wrote:

Hi Mike,
You would need to use SAML for this integration. UAA can act as an OpenID
Connect Identity provider but not Relying Party which is required in this
case.
We support SAML 2.0 Identity Providers.

Thanks,
Sree Tummidi
Sr. Product Manager
Identity - Pivotal Cloud Foundry

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Mike Youngstrom <youngm(a)gmail.com> wrote:

We are looking at revamping the UAA integrations we are using for our
deployments.

Our enterprise authentication provider supports SAML and OpenID Connect
for single signon. I know that UAA supports SAML. Is it possible to use
our enterprise OpenID Connect provider to authenticate for UAA OAuth? Or
should I just use SAML?

UAA with external openid connect

Mike Youngstrom

We are looking at revamping the UAA integrations we are using for our
deployments.

Our enterprise authentication provider supports SAML and OpenID Connect for
single signon. I know that UAA supports SAML. Is it possible to use our
enterprise OpenID Connect provider to authenticate for UAA OAuth? Or
should I just use SAML?

Mike

Project Lead Change for Diego and Garden Incubating Projects

Chip Childers <cchilders@...>

Onsi Fakhouri has resigned from the runtime PMC's Diego and Garden
incubating projects, given his new $dayjob responsibilities at Pivotal.

Eric Malm will be stepping in to take his place for the Diego project.

Will Pragnell will be stepping in to take his place for the Garden project.

Chip Childers | Technology Chief of Staff | Cloud Foundry Foundation

Which components can be HA?

John Wong

Hi

Is http://docs.cloudfoundry.org/concepts/high-availability.html up to date?

1) Why is collector listed 1 but in scalable process table?

2) How do you run a second Health Manager in standby mode if only 1 can run
at any time?

3) Do we still need clock job? Is it also 1 instance?

4) I notice I have a job called api_workers, and I believe that's
compilation machine. I run two of these 24x7, is that necessary? The doc
said it is active if we need to compile things (say deploying a new
release). Is that all? I don't think they handle application code
compilation.

5) What about syslog? Can it have 2? I understand we have to choose what to
be HA or not...I am not sure "the BOSH resurrector will recover the VM if
it becomes non-responsive" convinces me because all of these jobs are
deployed with BOSH but if BOSH is down I am facing some outage. I know Dr.
Nic has some article regarding HA bosh.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

John

Purge files on NFS or S3?

John Wong

Hi

I just looked at our disk usage on NFS server. We have used like 200G so
far, and I wonder if there's a systematic way to purge files we don't need
(or how do I know I don't need them)?

Similarly, if I were to replace NFS server with S3 instead, does the
existing process (if any) work with S3?

Thanks.

HP Incubator Proposals for Microsoft "Stack" Support

Chip Childers <cchilders@...>

All,

HP is proposing a sizable donation of code into the Cloud Foundry
Foundation's incubation program. This represents a collection of projects
that together provide support for a full stack of Microsoft technologies
for Cloud Foundry. This includes a Visual Studio Extension, MS Buildpack,
.NET SDK for the Cloud Controller API, Windows-based DEAs and a SQL Server
service broker implementation.

Gert Drapers (from HP) and I have been working with Mark Kropf, Mike
Dalessio and several members of the Greenhouse incubating project to plan
out how we can accept this into the incubator, as well as working with HP
on a plan to onboard their engineering team via the Dojo program.

I've grouped each repository that is being proposed for donation into the
applicable PMC and noted what project (existing or new) would manage the
code.

Comments are welcome, and we will be working with each PMC directly to
ensure consensus.

*Runtime PMC*

These two repositories would land in the existing Greenhouse incubating
project, and HP engineers will join that project via the Dojo program.
While this implementation is an alternative to the approach that is
currently being taken by the Greenhouse project, it is implemented for the
DEA architecture (vs. Diego). The work of the expanded Greenhouse project
will be to rationalize the multiple approaches and determine what the
combined architectural path will be for the future.

Windows Prison (isolation code)
https://github.com/hpcloud/cf-windows-prison

Windows Extensions (WinDEA for CFv2)
https://github.com/hpcloud/cf-windows-extensions

Additionally, there are two build packs being donated, which will (for now)
incubate within the runtime PMC’s Greenhouse project. The goal would be to
move these to the Buildpacks PMC at the same time that the Greenhouse work
moves from incubating to active.

Core build pack used by the DEA (Windows Extensions)
https://github.com/hpcloud/hp-buildpack-iis8, we should rename this to
cf-iis8-buildback or cf-buildpack-iis8

Static Windows executable build pack
https://github.com/hpcloud/cf-exe-buildpack

*Services PMC*

The SQL Server service broker proposed below would be a new incubating
project for the Services PMC. HP engineers would be the initial committers
for this project within the Services PMC. We will work to identify the
appropriate project lead for the new incubating project.

Microsoft SQL Server Service Broker (v2 broker written in go)
https://github.com/hpcloud/cf-mssql-broker

*Utilities PMC*

The .NET SDK and and Visual Studio Extension / MSBuild Tasks projects would
be two new incubating projects within the Utilities PMC, similar to how we
have the Java Tools and Eclipse Plugin projects today. HP engineers would
be the initial committers for these projects within the Utilities PMC. We
will work to identify the appropriate project lead for the new incubating
projects.

CF .NET SDK
https://github.com/hpcloud/cf-dotnet-sdk

CF Visual Studio Extension
https://github.com/hpcloud/cf-vs-extension-wpf will be renamed to
https://github.com/hpcloud/cf-vs-extension

CF MSBuild Tasks
https://github.com/hpcloud/cf-msbuild-tasks

-chip

Chip Childers | Technology Chief of Staff | Cloud Foundry Foundation

Re: [vcap-dev] Proposal to bring Service Broker for Apache Brooklyn and CLI-Plugin into Incubator

Chip Childers <cchilders@...>

The proposal will be reviewed on Thursday by the Services PMC. Thanks
Duncan!

Chip Childers | Technology Chief of Staff | Cloud Foundry Foundation

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 8:42 PM, Duncan Johnston Watt <
duncan.johnstonwatt(a)cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:

Chip/All

Just following up on this proposal on the new list to get an update on its
status.

Best

Duncan

On 22 April 2015 at 14:49, Chip Childers <cchilders(a)cloudfoundry.org>
wrote:

General feedback is desired here from the whole community, so speak up!

After that feedback, we will work within the Services PMC to accept (or
deny) this code contribution into the incubator for that PMC.

Chip Childers | Technology Chief of Staff | Cloud Foundry Foundation

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 6:22 AM, Robert Moss <
robert.moss(a)cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I've put together a proposal[1] to bring the Service Broker for Apache
Brooklyn and CLI-Plugin into the Incubator. If you haven't yet seen, I
wrote a series of blog posts with videos[2][3][4] describing them. Looking
forward to your feedback.

Robert

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/cloudsoftcorp.com/document/d/15HuoflKjf5dbrbuTHGVE7kyniIBADUh24MmYBXU-CYw/edit#heading=h.qnq5iz827eiu
[2]
http://www.cloudsoftcorp.com/blog/2015/02/integrating-cloud-foundry-apache-brooklyn-part-1-service-broker/
[3]
http://www.cloudsoftcorp.com/blog/2015/02/integrating-cloud-foundry-apache-brooklyn-part-2-brooklyn-plugin/
[4]
http://www.cloudsoftcorp.com/blog/2015/04/integrating-cloud-foundry-with-apache-brooklyn-part-3-managing-services/

an email to vcap-dev+unsubscribe(a)cloudfoundry.org.

--
Duncan Johnston-Watt
CEO | Cloudsoft Corporation

Twitter | @duncanjw
Mobile | +44 777 190 2653
Skype | duncan_johnstonwatt
Linkedin | www.linkedin.com/in/duncanjohnstonwatt

message after it was sent.

Re: Addressing buildpack size

Daniel Mikusa

I'm happy to see the size of the build packs dropping, but I have to ask
why do we bundle the build packs with a fixed set of binaries?

The build packs themselves are very small, it's the binaries that are
huge. It seems like it would make sense to handle them as separate
concerns.

I don't want to come off too harsh, but in addition to the size of the
build packs when bundled with binaries, there are some other disadvantages
to doing things this way.

- Binaries and build packs are updated at different rates. Binaries are
usually updated often, to pick up new runtimes versions & security fixes;
build packs are generally changed at a slower pace, as features or bug
fixes for them are needed. Bundling the two together, requires an operator
to update the build packs more often, just to get updated binaries. It's
been my experience that users don't (or forget) to update build packs which
means they're likely running with older, possibly insecure runtimes.

- It's difficult to bundle a set of runtime binaries that suite
everyone's needs, different users will update at different rates and will
want different sets of binaries. If build packs and binaries are packaged
together, users will end up needing to find a specific build pack bundle
that contains the runtime they want or users will need to build their own
custom bundles. If build packs and binaries are handled separately, there
will be more flexibility in what binaries a build pack has available as an
operator can manage binaries independently. Wayne's post seems to hit on
this point.

- At some point, I think this has already happened (jruby & java), build
packs are going to start having overlapping sets of binaries. If the
binaries are bundled with the build pack, there's no way that build packs
could ever share binaries.

My personal preference would be to see build packs bundled without binaries
and some other solution, which probably merits a separate thread, for
managing the binaries.

I'm curious to hear what others think or if I've missed something and
bundling build packs and binaries is clearly the way to go.

Dan

PS. If this is something that came up in the PMC, I apologize. I skimmed
the notes, but may have missed it.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Wayne E. Seguin <
wayneeseguin(a)starkandwayne.com> wrote:

Because of very good compatibility between versions (post 1.X) I would
like to make a motion to do the following:

Split the buildpack:

have the default golang buildpack track the latest golang version

Then handle older versions in one of two ways, either:

a) have a large secondary for older versions

or

b) have multiple, one for each version of golang, users can specify a
specific URL if they care about specific versions.

This would improve space/time considerations for operations. Personally I
would prefer b) because it allows you to enable supporting older go
versions out of the box by design but still keeping each golang buildpack
small.

~Wayne

Wayne E. Seguin <wayneeseguin(a)starkandwayne.com>
CTO ; Stark & Wayne, LLC

On May 4, 2015, at 12:40 , Mike Dalessio <mdalessio(a)pivotal.io> wrote:

Hi Wayne,

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Wayne E. Seguin <
wayneeseguin(a)starkandwayne.com> wrote:

What an incredible step in the right direction, Awesome!!!

Out of curiosity, why is the go buildpack still quite so large?
Thanks for asking this question.

Currently we're including the following binary dependencies in
`go-buildpack`:

```
cache $ ls -lSh *_go*
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 60M 2015-05-04 12:36
https___storage.googleapis.com_golang_go1.4.2.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 60M 2015-05-04 12:36
https___storage.googleapis.com_golang_go1.4.1.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 54M 2015-05-04 12:36
https___storage.googleapis.com_golang_go1.2.2.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 54M 2015-05-04 12:36
http___go.googlecode.com_files_go1.2.1.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 51M 2015-05-04 12:36
https___storage.googleapis.com_golang_go1.3.3.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 51M 2015-05-04 12:36
https___storage.googleapis.com_golang_go1.3.2.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 40M 2015-05-04 12:36
http___go.googlecode.com_files_go1.1.2.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 40M 2015-05-04 12:36
http___go.googlecode.com_files_go1.1.1.linux-amd64.tar.gz
```

One question we should ask, I think, is: should we still be supporting
golang 1.1 and 1.2? Dropping those versions would cut the size of the
buildpack in (approximately) half.

On May 1, 2015, at 11:54 , Mike Dalessio <mdalessio(a)pivotal.io> wrote:

Skinny buildpacks have been cut for go, nodejs, php, python and ruby
buildpacks.

| | current | previous |
|--------+---------+----------|
| go | 442MB | 633MB |
| nodejs | 69MB | 417MB |
| php | 804MB | 1.1GB |
| python | 454MB | 654MB |
| ruby | 365MB | 1.3GB |
|--------+---------+----------|
| total | 2.1GB | 4.1GB |

for an aggregate 51% reduction in size. Details follow.
Next Steps

I recognize that every cloud operator may have a different policy on what
versions of interpreters and libraries they want to support, based on the
specific requirements of their users.

These buildpacks reflect a "bare mininum" policy for a cloud to be
operable, and I do not expect these buildpacks to be adopted as-is by many
operators.

These buildpacks have not yet been added to cf-release, specifically so
that the community can prepare their own buildpacks if necessary.

Over the next few days, the buildpacks core team will ship documentation
and tooling to assist you in packaging specific dependencies for your
instance of CF. I'll start a new thread on this list early next week to
communicate this information.
Call to Action

In the meantime, please think about whether the policy implemented in
these buildpacks ("last two patches (or teenies) on all supported
major.minor releases") is suitable for your users; and if not, think about
what dependencies you'll ideally be supporting.
go-buildpack v1.3.0

Release notes are here
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/go-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.3.0>.

Size reduced 30% from 633MB
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/go-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.2.0> to
442MB <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/go-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.3.0>.

Supports (full manifest here
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/go-buildpack/blob/v1.3.0/manifest.yml>):

- golang 1.4.{1,2}
- golang 1.3.{2,3}
- golang 1.2.{1,2}
- golang 1.1.{1,2}

nodejs-buildpack v1.3.0

Full release notes are here
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/nodejs-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.3.0>.

Size reduced 83% from 417MB
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/nodejs-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.2.1>
to 69MB
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/nodejs-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.3.0>.

Supports (full manifest here
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/nodejs-buildpack/blob/v1.3.0/manifest.yml>
):

- 0.8.{27,28}
- 0.9.{11,12}
- 0.10.{37,38}
- 0.11.{15,16}
- 0.12.{1,2}

php-buildpack v3.2.0

Full release notes are here
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/php-buildpack/releases/tag/v3.2.0>.

Size reduced 27% from 1.1GB
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/php-buildpack/releases/tag/v3.1.1> to
803MB <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/php-buildpack/releases/tag/v3.2.0>
.

Supports: (full manifest here
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/php-buildpack/blob/v3.2.0/manifest.yml>)

*PHP*:

- 5.6.{6,7}
- 5.5.{22,23}
- 5.4.{38,39}

*HHVM* (lucid64 stack):

- 3.2.0

*HHVM* (cflinuxfs2 stack):

- 3.5.{0,1}
- 3.6.{0,1}

*Apache HTTPD*:

- 2.4.12

*nginx*:

- 1.7.10
- 1.6.2
- 1.5.13

python-buildpack v1.3.0

Full release notes are here
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/python-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.3.0>.

Size reduced 30% from 654MB
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/python-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.2.0>
to 454MB
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/python-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.3.0>.

Supports: (full manifest here
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/python-buildpack/blob/v1.3.0/manifest.yml>
)

- 2.7.{8,9}
- 3.2.{4,5}
- 3.3.{5,6}
- 3.4.{2,3}

ruby-buildpack v1.4.0

Release notes are here
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/ruby-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.4.0>.

Size reduced 71% from 1.3GB
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/ruby-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.3.1> to
365MB
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/ruby-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.4.0>.

Supports: (full manifest here
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/ruby-buildpack/blob/v1.4.0/manifest.yml>
)

*MRI*:

- 2.2.{1,2}
- 2.1.{5,6}
- 2.0.0p645

*JRuby*:

- ruby-1.9.3-jruby-1.7.19
- ruby-2.0.0-jruby-1.7.19
- ruby-2.2.0-jruby-9.0.0.0.pre1

From: Mike Dalessio <mdalessio(a)pivotal.io>
Date: Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 11:10 AM
To: vcap-dev(a)cloudfoundry.org

------------------------------

----------------------
[...]

).

[...]

I've asked to have the limit increased.

Chip Childers | Technology Chief of Staff | Cloud Foundry Foundation

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Wayne E. Seguin <
wayneeseguin(a)starkandwayne.com> wrote:

So it appears that when you reply to longer messages on the mailing list
it gets held? My actual text is only about a paragraph’s worth.

Wayne E. Seguin <wayneeseguin(a)starkandwayne.com>
CTO ; Stark & Wayne, LLC

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
*Subject: **Your message to cf-dev awaits moderator approval*
*Date: *May 4, 2015 at 14:35:40 EDT
*To: *wayneeseguin(a)starkandwayne.com

Your mail to 'cf-dev' with the subject

Re: [cf-dev] Fwd: Addressing buildpack size

The reason it is being held:

Message body is too big: 41288 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel

https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/mailman/confirm/cf-dev/e383436707127c121c059ab55c3b52b0e6804cbf

Wayne E. Seguin

So it appears that when you reply to longer messages on the mailing list it gets held? My actual text is only about a paragraph’s worth.

Wayne E. Seguin <wayneeseguin(a)starkandwayne.com <mailto:wayneeseguin(a)starkandwayne.com>>
CTO ; Stark & Wayne, LLC

Begin forwarded message:

From: cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
Date: May 4, 2015 at 14:35:40 EDT
To: wayneeseguin(a)starkandwayne.com

Your mail to 'cf-dev' with the subject

Re: [cf-dev] Fwd: Addressing buildpack size

The reason it is being held:

Message body is too big: 41288 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel

https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/mailman/confirm/cf-dev/e383436707127c121c059ab55c3b52b0e6804cbf

Re: Buildpacks PMC - 2015-05-04 Notes

Chris Sterling

Glad to see that the static and null buildpacks will be shipping with
cf-release soon.

Chris Sterling
chris.sterling(a)gmail.com
twitter: @csterwa
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrissterling

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 10:50 AM, Mike Dalessio <mdalessio(a)pivotal.io> wrote:

Hi all,

We held the first Buildpacks PMC meeting today; I'd like to share the
agenda and notes.

For reference, all agendas notes for the Buildpacks PMC will be kept in a
public Google Drive folder at this URL:

http://bit.ly/cf-buildpacks-pmc

I realize GDrive isn't the most convenient medium for some in the CF
community; I'd love to hear how we can better support transparency for
everyone.

Please feel free to respond with comments and questions!

Cheers,
-m

----

Attendees:

-

[...]

The biggest issue with GDrive is that our folks in China can’t easily view them ;)

My question/feedback comes from the other recent thread about buildpack sizing and efficiency. I did not see a bullet point in the list below for this (unless it was covered by different wording/terminology). I would love to see a way where buildpacks can become smaller not bigger whilst still supporting the vast array of languages+versions.

Thank you for including them in this email and thank you for keeping us all in the loop, much appreciated!

~Wayne

http://bit.ly/cf-buildpacks-pmc <http://bit.ly/cf-buildpacks-pmc>

See https://www.pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/1042066 <https://www.pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/1042066>

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Wayne E. Seguin <wayneeseguin(a)starkandwayne.com <mailto:wayneeseguin(a)starkandwayne.com>> wrote:
What an incredible step in the right direction, Awesome!!!

Out of curiosity, why is the go buildpack still quite so large?

Thanks for asking this question.

Currently we're including the following binary dependencies in `go-buildpack`:

```
cache $ ls -lSh *_go*
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 60M 2015-05-04 12:36 https___storage.googleapis.com_golang_go1.4.2.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 60M 2015-05-04 12:36 https___storage.googleapis.com_golang_go1.4.1.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 54M 2015-05-04 12:36 https___storage.googleapis.com_golang_go1.2.2.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 54M 2015-05-04 12:36 http___go.googlecode.com_files_go1.2.1.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 51M 2015-05-04 12:36 https___storage.googleapis.com_golang_go1.3.3.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 51M 2015-05-04 12:36 https___storage.googleapis.com_golang_go1.3.2.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 40M 2015-05-04 12:36 http___go.googlecode.com_files_go1.1.2.linux-amd64.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 flavorjones flavorjones 40M 2015-05-04 12:36 http___go.googlecode.com_files_go1.1.1.linux-amd64.tar.gz
```

Size reduced 83% from 417MB <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/nodejs-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.2.1> to 69MB <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/nodejs-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.3.0>.

Supports (full manifest here <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/nodejs-buildpack/blob/v1.3.0/manifest.yml>):

Supports: (full manifest here <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/php-buildpack/blob/v3.2.0/manifest.yml>)

Size reduced 30% from 654MB <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/python-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.2.0> to 454MB <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/python-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.3.0>.

Supports: (full manifest here <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/python-buildpack/blob/v1.3.0/manifest.yml>)

2.7.{8,9}
3.2.{4,5}
3.3.{5,6}
3.4.{2,3}
ruby-buildpack v1.4.0

Release notes are here <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/ruby-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.4.0>.

Size reduced 71% from 1.3GB <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/ruby-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.3.1> to 365MB <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/ruby-buildpack/releases/tag/v1.4.0>.

Supports: (full manifest here <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/ruby-buildpack/blob/v1.4.0/manifest.yml>)

MRI:

2.2.{1,2}
2.1.{5,6}
2.0.0p645
JRuby:

ruby-1.9.3-jruby-1.7.19
ruby-2.0.0-jruby-1.7.19
ruby-2.2.0-jruby-9.0.0.0.pre1

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/buildpack-packager/issues/4 <https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/buildpack-packager/issues/4>

https://www.pivotaltracker.com/epic/show/1747328 <https://www.pivotaltracker.com/epic/show/1747328>
Please let me know how these changes will impact you and your organizations, and let me know of any counter-proposals or variations you'd like to consider.

Thanks,

-mike

Buildpacks PMC - 2015-05-04 Notes

Mike Dalessio

[...]