Re: CF Application Runtime PMC: CAPI and CLI Project Leads Call for Nominations

Krannich, Bernd

+1 – thank you very much, Zach!

From: cf-dev@... <cf-dev@...> on behalf of Dr Nic Williams <drnicwilliams@...>
Date: Tuesday, 6. April 2021 at 22:48
To: cf-dev@... <cf-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: CAPI and CLI Project Leads Call for Nominations

Thanks Zach for everything over so many years!!

Dr Nic

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 1:34 am, Eric Malm <emalm@...> wrote:

Hi, everyone,

Zach Robinson, the lead for both the CAPI and the CLI projects within the Application Runtime PMC, has stepped down from the projects, as he is taking on other projects inside of VMware. We thank him for his many years of leadership and service to the Cloud Foundry community.

The CAPI and CLI teams now each have an opening for their project leads. Project leads must be nominated by a Cloud Foundry Foundation member. Please send nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PDT on Tuesday, April 20, 2021.

Also, if you have any questions about the role or the nomination process, as described in the CFF governance documents (https://www.cloudfoundry.org/governance/cff_development_operations_policy/), please let me know.

Thanks,

Eric Malm, CF Application Runtime PMC Lead

+61 437 276 076

twitter @drnic