From: cf-dev@... <cf-dev@...> on behalf of Eric Malm via lists.cloudfoundry.org <emalm=vmware.com@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 9:37 AM
To: cf-dev@... <cf-dev@...>
Subject: [cf-dev] CF Application Runtime PMC: Networking Project Lead Call for Nominations

Hi, everyone,

Shannon Coen, the lead for the Networking project within the Application Runtime PMC, has stepped down from the project, as he recently left VMware. We thank him for his extensive leadership in and service to the Cloud Foundry community since its earliest days.

The Networking team now has an opening for its project lead. Project leads must be nominated by a Cloud Foundry Foundation member. Please send nominations directly to me or in reply to this message no later than 11:59 PM PDT on Wednesday, April 7, 2021.

Also, if you have any questions about the role or the nomination process, as described in the CFF governance documents (https://www.cloudfoundry.org/governance/cff_development_operations_policy/), please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric Malm, CF Application Runtime PMC Lead