Re: New CFF Contributor License Agreement will need to be signed
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
One thing to clarify... for anyone looking to sign the new CCLA on behalf of their company, here are explicit instructions. We'd emailed all previous "CLA managers" who'd signed the old CLA, but I realize some of those folks might no longer be an active contact:
· Please log in with, or create your Linux Foundation Account, and go to the corporate CLA dashboard here: https://corporate.v1.easycla.lfx.linuxfoundation.org/
· Click "Get Started" and select your company from the list or create a new company
· On the next screen, click "Sign New CLA" at the top.
· Select "Cloud Foundry - Series LLCs" from the list.
· You may click "Yes" to sign the CCLA, or "No" to send it to someone in your company with corporate authority.
· Once signed, please re-add your GitHub organization or individual contributors to the approved list for the new "Cloud Foundry - Series LLCs" CLA.
On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 11:36 AM Chris Clark via lists.cloudfoundry.org <cclark=cloudfoundry.org@...> wrote:
Technical Operations Manager
Cloud Foundry Foundation