Re: Farewell

Krannich, Bernd

Thank you very much, Dieu, for all your work in the Cloud Foundry community. You’ll be missed!

(sent Dieu a slightly longer private note)

From: cf-dev@... <cf-dev@...>
Date: Wednesday, 28. October 2020 at 01:52
To: cf-dev@... <cf-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] Farewell

Thanks Dieu for everything!!

Nic

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 at 10:02 am, Dieu Cao <dieucao@...> wrote:

Hi folks,

I'd like to share that I am stepping down from my role as CF PMC Council Chair.

Tomorrow, October 28th, is my last day at VMware, and I'll be taking a month off before starting on a new adventure, in a galaxy not so far away.

The Cloud Foundry community has been extremely welcoming and has felt like a home to me since I first got involved way back in July of 2014.

It's been truly amazing to be a part of this community for the past 6 years going from cf-release to cf-deployment and now onto KubeCF and cf-for-k8s.

Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful times, memories, and friendships.

I am so excited to see this next phase of Cloud Foundry take off and I'll be cheering loudly from the sidelines.

-Dieu Cao

Stark & Wayne LLC

+61 437 276 076

twitter @drnic