Re: Call for maintainer: UAA Go CLI

Alexander Berez <aberezovsky@...>

Hello Jeremy,

CF CLI team here. Let me entertain this question with my team, to see if that’s a good fit.

From: cf-dev@... <cf-dev@...>
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 12:30 PM
To: cf-dev@... <cf-dev@...>
Subject: [cf-dev] Call for maintainer: UAA Go CLI

Hello!

The UAA continues to take inventory of the projects it maintains. We've concluded that we will not continue to invest in the Go CLI project. That project has not reached a 1.0 release, nor has it left the incubator. We know there are many reasons that make a Go based CLI more desirable than a Ruby CLI. Unfortunately, the number of projects and users who rely on cf-uaac is high enough that the UAA team needs to continue to provide support for it.

If somebody in the community wants to maintain the UAA go cli, please reach out. If no maintainer is found, we will move this project into the attic at the end of 2020.

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/uaa-cli

Thanks!

  The UAA team.