From: cf-dev@... <cf-dev@...> on behalf of Lee Porte via lists.cloudfoundry.org <lee.porte=digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 12:22 AM
To: Discussions about Cloud Foundry projects and the system overall. <cf-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] Proposal to Rename the Primary Branch on all Cloud Foundry repos

Hi all,

I am also in support of this change after enquiring on slack.

Cheers

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 23:06, Dieu Cao <dieuc@...> wrote:
Hey all,
I would like to propose that the cloud foundry projects rename the primary branch on all https://github.com/cloudfoundry and https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator repos to “main” as part of Cloud Foundry’s commitment to an inclusive and welcoming community.
I believe some project teams independently have plans to invest in making this change.
Thoughts? Feedback?

Lee Porte
Reliability Engineer
GOV.UK PaaS Team