Hope you’re all healthy, relaxed and washing your hands regularly. Many events are being canceled, as you’ve *probably* noticed. KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe (originally set for March 30 to April 2, 2020) has been postponed to July or August 2020. Unfortunately, KubeCon + CloudNativeCon + Open Source Summit China in July has been canceled altogether. Read more here.
From the Last Few Weeks:
- The CF community is looking for a handful of volunteers to help reconstitute a multi-member vulnerability management team for CFF projects. Message here.
- The Services API team has been working on a model for the Cloud Controller V3 API for Service Instances. You can view the proposal here. Also, they have an opening for project lead. VMware has nominated Miguel Luna for the role. Message here.
- Re: Bosh Openstack CPI, the cf-openstack-validator and bosh-openstack-environment-templates repos are now unmaintained and will be moved to the attic. Message here.
- Cf CLI v6.50.0 was released. Message here.
- CF for Kubernetes SIG call video from March 3 is up. This focused heavily on Networking, Routing, and Service Mesh in CF-for-K8s, and there are some notes on this here. Video here.
- CF CAB call video from Feb 19 is up here. Folks from Rijkswaterstaat and T-Mobile shared their Smoke Tests Suite.
- Have a question for the staff at Cloud Foundry Foundation? Want to stay current with updates for the Foundation? Join the new #cff-forum channel on the community slack.
All Things Cloud Foundry Summit:
Dates To Remember (All times US Pacific):
- CF for Kubernetes SIG call – 8:30 AM on March 17
- Bi-Weekly CF App Runtime PMC meeting – 10:30 AM on March 17
- CAB call – 8:00 AM on March 18
Interesting Finds from Around the Web:
Looking for an industry event to attend or to submit a speaking proposal? We put together a helpful calendar of events for 2020.