Re: Incubating KubeCF
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Everyone, if you do have comments for the proposal document, please make them there or on this message thread by the 11:59 PM PST on Thursday, Feb 20. I've asked for the Runtime PMC members to approve the project via email starting at that point, with the intent of resolving the proposal by early next week, instead of waiting for synchronous discussion at the March 3rd PMC meeting.
On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 1:56 PM Vlad Iovanov <viovanov@...> wrote: