From: Mike Youngstrom <youngm(a)gmail.com>
To: "Discussions about Cloud Foundry projects and the system overall."
<cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org>
Date: 22.07.2015 20:57
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] Notifications on ORG, SPACE and USER
modifications
Sent by: cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org

We have the same need. Today we are polling the CC.

It would be nice for us also if we could get CC event notifications via
something like the firehose.

Mike

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Juan Pablo Genovese <
juanpgenovese(a)gmail.com> wrote:
I mean, I know you can list those events thru the API, but I want
something that will react on an event instead of having to be constantly
polling for them.

Sree,

thanks! Any pointers on how can I hook up to these audit events?

Thank you!

I believe there are audit events generated for all these actions which can
be captured and forwarded to an SIEM solution like splunk

Thanks,
Sree

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 22, 2015, at 8:54 AM, Juan Pablo Genovese <juanpgenovese(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

Guys,

I need to somehow hook up into the Cloud Controller (CC) to capture ORG,
SPACE and USER deletion, insertion and update.

So far, I considered some approaches, such as forking the CC (the least
favorite) and modifying the code with some hooks, tapping into Nginx to
capture the requests, and using triggers in the database to capture each
event and send the necessary info to a service.

What do you think?
Any other idea you might have?

Mis mejores deseos,
Best wishes,