From: Naomi Washington <nwashington@...>
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: Cloud Foundry at OSS EU 2018 | Call for Booth Staff Volunteers
To: <marketing-workgroup@...>

Hello -

Just a reminder to sign up for the Cloud Foundry booth at Open Source Summit Europe 2018, October 22 - 24, 2018, in Edinburgh, United Kingdom.

Cloud Foundry’s members are critical to the success of our participation at OSS EU, and we are requesting that anyone who is attending the event or are in the Edinburgh area, sign up for a shift to staff the booth. Please sign-up for a 2-hour time slot.

Thank you again and have a wonderful weekend!

Regards,
Naomi

Naomi Washington
Meeting and Event Coordinator
The Linux Foundation
T: 1.913.426.3148 (Time Zone: Central)

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 10:00 AM Naomi Washington <nwashington@...> wrote:
Hello,

Open Source Summit Europe 2018 is fast approaching, October 22 - 24, 2018, in Edinburgh, United Kingdom. Cloud Foundry will have a booth presence, and we are still looking for volunteers to help staff the booth.

If you will be attending Open Source Summit or are in the Edinburgh area, please sign-up for a 2-hour time slot.

Thank you in advance and please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Naomi

Naomi Washington
Meeting and Event Coordinator
The Linux Foundation
T: 1.913.426.3148 (Time Zone: Central)

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 1:00 PM Naomi Washington <nwashington@...> wrote:
Hello everyone!

Cloud Foundry will have a booth at the upcoming Open Source Summit Europe 2018, October 22 - 24, 2018, in Edinburgh, United Kingdom.

The participation of Cloud Foundry’s members is critical to the success of our participation at OSS EU, and we are requesting that anyone who is attending the event, sign up for a shift to staff the booth.

There are 2-hour time slots on Monday, October 22 through Wednesday, October 24. We encourage members to sign up for multiple time slots if they are available. We also recommend at least two members per time slot.

If you are available to volunteer to staff the Cloud Foundry booth, please sign up here.

If you have any questions about the event or your booth staff responsibilities, please do not hesitate to contact me.

See you at Open Source Summit Europe in Edinburgh!

Best,
Naomi

Naomi Washington
Meeting and Event Coordinator
The Linux Foundation
T: 1.913.426.3148 (Time Zone: Central)
E: nwashington@...

Caitlyn O'Connell
Marketing Communications Manager
Cloud Foundry Foundation
818 439 5079 | @caitlyncaleah

Want to contribute to our blog? Email content@...

Interested in how you can try out Cloud Foundry? Read about 2018 certified platforms.