Re: Propose removing --no-start from cf push in CLI v7

Dr Nic Williams <drnicwilliams@...>

I’ve used —no-start to create an new app so I can bind services, then push to start. Is there a different way to do this without —no-start (and before you’ve started creating an optional manifest)

Nic

From: 20002216260n behalf of
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 4:29 am
To: cf-dev@...
Subject: [cf-dev] Propose removing --no-start from cf push in CLI v7

Hey all,

We asked for some feedback regarding the use of the --no-start flag some time ago. As a result, we're proposing a change to push in the upcoming CLI v7.  In the linked doc we've described what the change is and why we want to make it.  We'd love to hear any feedback in comments on the doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OPJSUYXMQMtzZmVdnvwI4NiXE0xp4tuLxO3fhhXtGwI/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks,
Zach Robinson CAPI Project Lead and Abby Chau CLI Project Lead