Re: routing-release 0.180.0
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I wanted to add a note to clarify now that some routing components use bpm.
BPM needs to be colocated on the VM for the components that are using BPM (gorouter, routeing-api and route-registrar). If you are using cf-deployment, BPM is already colocated on the bosh deployed VMs, but if you are not using cf-deployment you would have to colocate the BPM job on the component VMs for gorouter, routing-api and route-registrar.
On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 4:08 PM, Shubha Anjur Tupil <sanjurtupil@...>
We released routing-release 0.180.0
- Operator can see a log message that indicates the number of tries when the Gorouter fails to connect to a backend in the gorouter.log details
- Golang has been updated to 1.10.3 for all routing components details here and here
- Release author can now specify an IP for the route-registrar using the job spec. If a host is not found in the job spec it will default to the IP of the VM the route-registrar is running on details
Using BPM for routing components
- We are now using BPM for gorouter details
- We are now using BPM for routing-api details
- We are now using BPM for route_registrar details
- Fixed a issue where query parameters were not sent to the application when preceded by a
//anywhere in the URL. Now when the request URL includes a
//, the query parameters are sent to the application by the Gorouter details
- Fixed an issue with symlinks to enable bosh-cli v5.x to work with routing-release details
- PID files are being deleted when the Gorouter stops details
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.