Note: lists.cloudfoundry.org will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- routing-release 0.180.0
We released routing-release 0.180.0
- Operator can see a log message that indicates the number of tries when the Gorouter fails to connect to a backend in the gorouter.log details
- Golang has been updated to 1.10.3 for all routing components details here and here
- Release author can now specify an IP for the route-registrar using the job spec. If a host is not found in the job spec it will default to the IP of the VM the route-registrar is running on details
Using BPM for routing components
- We are now using BPM for gorouter details
- We are now using BPM for routing-api details
- We are now using BPM for route_registrar details
- Fixed a issue where query parameters were not sent to the application when preceded by a
//anywhere in the URL. Now when the request URL includes a
//, the query parameters are sent to the application by the Gorouter details
- Fixed an issue with symlinks to enable bosh-cli v5.x to work with routing-release details
- PID files are being deleted when the Gorouter stops details
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.