Re: BlockHeads Broker - Proposal for Incubation in the Extensions
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
It’s been about one month since this proposal has been submitted. I don’t see any pending unresolved issues or comments.
Therefore, according to our process  and Nima’s request to move a vote, I am giving everyone a last opportunity for comments until EOD Wednesday 07/18.
This is also the day of CAB call in case you want to chat with him, myself, or others who attend the call in person.
After 07/18, assuming no comments, we will move for a vote.
On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 9:57 AM Nima <nkavian@...> wrote:
dr.max Sent from my iPhone http://maximilien.org