From: <cf-dev@...> on behalf of Josh Collins <jcollins@...>
Date: Wednesday, 11. July 2018 at 20:43
To: "cf-dev@..." <cf-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] cf-deployment 3.0

The Release Integration team hasn't provided security releases in the past -- for neither cf-release nor cf-deployment -- and doing so would be burdensome and impede the evolution of cf-deployment. Therefore, we're not currently planning to start providing security patches. But we appreciate the feedback and will keep an eye on the problem.

Because the RelInt team's primary goal is to support the CF Foundation engineering teams and their ability to validate their commits in CI, we need to focus more on keeping up-to-date with their changes. We want to set a release cadence that's aligned with, and ideally increases, the velocity of the teams. Take a look at the what happened with container networking when they wanted to ship 2.0...

Thanks for reaching out Geoff!