- Clarification regarding Custom roles in CF
Re: Clarification regarding Custom roles in CF
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thank you for the feedback!
Unfortunately it's not currently possible to customize the existing roles or add new roles to the system. However, we (the CF Permissions team) are working on adding these features at the moment. You can read more about the project in our incubation proposal
. Progress has been slower than we had hoped but we're advancing and are looking for a better way to expose this progress to the community so that folks can follow along. I'll post an update once we have something to show.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks and all the best,
CF Permissions PM
We would need clarification regarding custom roles on Cloud foundry.
Our use case is as follows:
- deploy applications
- (re)start/stop applications
- access application logs
- bind cf services to applications
- market place services, e.g. MySQL
- user-provided services, e.. for storing access credentials of external services on AWS
- create/update cf services, e.g. set access credentials
- view cf service settings via the cf command line interface, e.g. see unencrypted passwords
Defining roles and permissions is tightly integrated with the intended work processes.
In a DevOps I would suggest the following:
Could you please provide solution for such kind of issues.
Thanks & Regards,
Atos India Pvt. Ltd,
Embassy Tech zone,
MIDC - Phase II Block 1.5,
Email : prashant.raghav@...
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.