CF CLI v6.37.0 Released Today: Variable Substitution
The CF CLI team released cf CLI v6.37.0; please see release notes
for full details.
- Variable substitution - (replaces inheritance) which allows app developers to create app manifests with values shared across all applicable environments in combination with references to environment-specific differences defined in separate files
- Now the CLI reads username and password from environment variables
- If you are using a API version older than 2.69.0, a warning displays asking you to update your API version - as the CLI no longer supports versions older than 2.69.0
- Fixes a bug whereby X-Cf-Warnings were not being unescaped when displayed to user
- When using CF_TRACE=1, passwords are now sanitized
Let us know if you have any comments or feedback, thanks!
Product Manager, CF CLI
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.