- cF CLI v6.36.0 Released - droplet upload, service bindings, disablekeepalives
Re: cF CLI v6.36.0 Released - droplet upload, service bindings, disablekeepalives
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Interesting feature. Is there a standard command to download a droplet from the CC? I'm aware of the download-droplet plugin is that one recommended?
On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Abby Chau <achau@...>
The cf CLI team released cf CLI v6.36.0 yesterday; please see release notes
for full details.
- Droplet Upload: Now you can push an app without staging it. The push command now has an optional
--droplet flag that allows you to specify a path to a tgz file with a pre-staged app. This allows you to have more granular control over which droplet is being used. For example, you can put the exact version of the app from staging on production and get the results you expect.
- Name Service Bindings: We've updated the
bind-service command by adding an optional
--binding-name flag that allows you to assign a name to that binding. This feature provides app developers control and context on the app-service binding when they may not have control over other related names, such as the app or service instance. Thanks to the CAPI team for providing this feature through PR #1309. We've also updated the
service command so you can view binding names, if any, for a specific service.
- Use DisableKeepAlives when closing Network connections: The cf CLI previously used just the Connection: close header when making certain API calls to the Cloud Controller and UAA. Now, DisableKeepAlives is set to true on the client side, to aid with closing connections with these requests. This should alleviate some networking issues with certain load balancers.
- int64 support for cf/flags library, #1333
- Debian package, #1336
- Web action flag not working on CLI 0.6.5, #1337
- When a cf push upload fails/Consul is down, a panic occurs, #1340 and #1351
- Note: Colors in the terminal will auto-detect a TTY session - which is the default color if Color_Enabled is not set in the config or $CF_COLOR is empty.
- Create Service Push v1.0.1 release, #214
- Add Copy-Autoscaler 0.0.1, #216
- Update CF Local to v0.19.0, #218
- Update the Java plugin to version 2.0.0, #219
Please do not hesitate to reach out for any questions or clarifications.
Abby and the cf CLI team
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.