Great! I haven't attempted to use Abacus yet. Is there a
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
recommended/preferred Mongo or Couch bosh release to use with abacus?
On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 9:06 AM, Hristo Iliev <hsiliev(a)gmail.com> wrote:
I'm happy to announce the availability of CF Abacus v1.0.0.
Abacus provides usage metering and aggregation for Cloud Foundry services
and app runtimes.
The v1.0.0 release comes bundled with:
- MongoDB and CouchDB support
- Improved data format & processing
- 2 new components to measure resource consumption of applications and
service instances in Cloud Foundry
- Concourse deploy pipeline
- Performance & Security improvements
You can find the full release notes on Github:
npm modules are available on: https://www.npmjs.com/search?q=cf-abacus
Please feel free to ask any questions on this list or via Github issues.
Pull requests are always welcome as well!
For more info on Abacus please visit:
- source code: https://github.com/cloudfoundr
- documentation: https://github.com/cloudfoundr
Thanks to Abacus committers and contributors who helped with this release!
We are already gathering requirements and looking forward to version 2
features. Check what we have so far here: https://github.com/cloudfoundr