[abacus] Abacus v1.0.0 available
I'm happy to announce the availability of CF Abacus v1.0.0.
Abacus provides usage metering and aggregation for Cloud Foundry services
and app runtimes.
The v1.0.0 release comes bundled with:
- MongoDB and CouchDB support
- Improved data format & processing
- 2 new components to measure resource consumption of applications and
service instances in Cloud Foundry
- Concourse deploy pipeline
- Performance & Security improvements
You can find the full release notes on Github: https://github.com/
npm modules are available on: https://www.npmjs.com/search?q=cf-abacus
Please feel free to ask any questions on this list or via Github issues.
Pull requests are always welcome as well!
For more info on Abacus please visit:
- source code: https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/cf-
- documentation: https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/cf-abacus/wiki
Thanks to Abacus committers and contributors who helped with this release!
We are already gathering requirements and looking forward to version 2
features. Check what we have so far here: https://github.com/