CF CLI v6.29.2 Released Today
Koper, Dies <diesk@...>
The CF CLI team cut 6.29.2 today.
Deb, yum and Homebrew repos have been updated; binaries, installers and link to release notes are available at:
* Refactored auth used the "login" endpoint link discovered from the authorization endpoint, instead of the authorization endpoint itself, causing it to fail in cf CLI v6.29.1 on some login server configurations. (#1210<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/issues/1210>)
* Refactored ssh-code used the "login" endpoint link discovered from the authorization endpoint, instead of the "uaa" endpoint link, causing it to fail in cf CLI v6.29.1 on some login server configurations.
* help now displays a more concise tip to use cf help -a to see all commands. (#1200<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/issues/1200>)
* ssh now displays usage in help with uppercase option values consistent with other commands, and clarifies that the pseudo-tty options are mutually exclusive.
New & updated community plugins
* service-use v1.0.1: https://github.com/cdelashmutt-pivotal/service-use
Cloud Foundry Product Manager - CLI