https://docs.cloudfoundry.org/devguide/services/ ?
TIA,
jane

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Chip Childers <cchilders(a)cloudfoundry.org>
wrote:

This isn't CF development or usage related, but it may be relevant to many
of you. Apologies for hitting your inbox if it isn't.

The CFF team is building a "marketplace".. (basically an online directory
of services / products tied to CF) and want to hear about your company's
offerings. The goal is to help highlight the awesome ecosystem around Cloud
Foundry.

See below for details.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Melissa Logan <mlogan(a)cloudfoundry.org>
Date: Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Subject: CF Marketplace: Forms Due Sept. 5
To: Marketing Workgroup <marketing-workgroup(a)cloudfoundry.org>
Cc: Foundation Staff <foundation-staff(a)cloudfoundry.org>

MWG Members:

As stated in our 2017 marketing plan, the Foundation is creating a
marketplace on CloudFoundry.org to showcase the depth of the Cloud Foundry
ecosystem. For those just getting started, or who want to expand their use
of the platform, it will be a comprehensive directory of available
solutions and services.

Our site is on track to reach 2M pageviews this year - almost double YOY
and averaging 166K views per month - and we continue to make site/content
improvements. We are planning a big promo push for the marketplace starting
at Europe Summit, however, *we need your input for this to be successful*
.

Clicking on links below will take you to a short form. Please complete one
for each product/service offering. *To be included in the big push, forms
are due by Wed, Sept. 6. *It should only take a few minutes per form.

Categories:

- *Training <https://cloudfoundry.typeform.com/to/DmwLdr> - *Authorized
and non-authorized training partners.
- *Distributions <https://cloudfoundry.typeform.com/to/WEGhti> *-
Certified and non-certified providers. If your info is here
<https://www.cloudfoundry.org/certified-platforms/>, no need to
complete form unless you have updates.
- *Infrastructure Providers
<https://cloudfoundry.typeform.com/to/nAymGJ>* - IaaS or
infrastructure providers supported by CF BOSH CPI.
- *Services <https://cloudfoundry.typeform.com/to/xLVFLR>* -
Implementations of the Open Service Broker API designed to work with Cloud
Foundry (e.g. service integrations, buildpack extensions).
- *Consulting & Integrators
<https://cloudfoundry.typeform.com/to/nljxqs> *- With specific
practices that include Cloud Foundry. If you offer training, complete that
form separately.
- *Other Integrations <https://cloudfoundry.typeform.com/to/uxDtFo> *-
Other integrations that work with Cloud Foundry not described above.

In the coming weeks, we'll share page design.

Let us know if you have questions in the meantime.

Thanks in advance!

Melissa

--
Melissa Logan
Cloud Foundry Foundation

Do you spend more time on operations than coding? Maybe it's time to get
Cloud Foundry. https://youtu.be/em-W0rVbCLc

cloudfoundry.org/d/msgid/foundation-staff/CANuAHwoydN_-
pbhwtFm32paE9yuDgJiD7_qbAe1gq-GOhCmW0w%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/cloudfoundry.org/d/msgid/foundation-staff/CANuAHwoydN_-pbhwtFm32paE9yuDgJiD7_qbAe1gq-GOhCmW0w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
1.267.250.0815 <(267)%20250-0815>