Any update on when my mail will be approved?
For everybody's convenience, Im pasting my earlier mail below:
1. What is the scope of UAA?
2. Is it limited to be an IAM of CF devops users?
3. If not, can it be deployed as a generic IAM solution? How scalable
4. Has anybody used it in production for application IAM? If yes,
please share your experience?
5. Is SCIM 2.0 in roadmap? If yes, is an ETA available?
6. Is 2-factor/OTP in roadmap? If yes, is an ETA available?
Thanks and Regards
On 27 June 2017 at 21:01, <cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org> wrote:
Your mail to 'cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org' with the subject
UAA Scope and Future Roadmap
Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
The reason it is being held:
Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel
this posting, please visit the following URL: