toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Mike Dalessio <mdalessio(a)pivotal.io> wrote:
We had a meeting of the Utilities PMC yesterday, permanent notes are at:
which I've helpfully copied into this email below.
*# Utilities PMC Meeting 2015-07-07*
1. Update on CI tools (Mike Dalessio)
2. Update on CLI (Greg Oehmen)
3. Update on Eclipse plugin and Java tools (Ryan Morgan)
4. Proposal to accept receptor-client into incubation
5. Open Discussion
* Chip Childers, Cloud Foundry Foundation
* Mike Dalessio, Pivotal (PMC lead)
* Deepak Vij, Huawei
*## Update on CI tools (Mike Dalessio)*
- Krafa track of work has been broadly defined, and it's in the
Toolsmiths [public backlog and icebox][toolsmiths-tracker].
- A pair is continuing work on [License Finder][lf], which is an OSS tool
examine a project's declared dependencies (via a package manager)
and discover licenses and changes in licensing. This should be
useful for the Foundation as well. (See [Tracker here][lf-tracker].)
*## Update on CLI (Greg Oehman)*
The CLI team released version 6.12.1 on 7/6/2015. Release notes,
download instructions and binaries are available at
*## Update on Eclipse plugin and Java tools (Ryan Morgan)*
* Eclipse tooling 1.8.3 release (Nieraj posted notes about this to cf-dev).
*## Proposal to accept receptor-client into incubation*
Last meeting, Ryan Morgan [proposed receptor-client for
acceptance][receptor-client-proposal] into incubation.
No objections having been raised, on either the mailing list or in the
PMC meeting, this is now accepted into incubation.
*## Open Discussion*
cf-dev mailing list