Re: Incubation Proposal: CredHub (credential manager)
Hi, all,toggle quoted message Show quoted text
As discussed in the CAB call today, I would like to move the *CredHub*
proposal  to move to the next steps in order to become a CF incubator.
As per our process, since we are in the Review state, unless there are any
pending comments or objections I will move for a vote. Deadline to voice
your opinion is tomorrow midnight PDT.
So please, if you have any comment or questions about CredHub please
respond here or add to the proposal doc. Dan will respond directly.
If none then the vote should occur soon after and I will report here on
Thanks for your time. Best,
cf-extensions pmc lead
ibm cloud labs
silicon valley, ca
On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Dan Jahner <djahner(a)pivotal.io> wrote: