From: "Michael Maximilien" <maxim(a)us.ibm.com>
Date: February 8, 2017 at 6:12:38 PM PST
To: cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
Subject: CF CAB call for February next Wednesday 15th @ 8a PDT

Hi, all,

Please note that the CAB call for February 2017 is next Wednesday, February 15th @ 8a PST [1]. As we discussed last time we will be using Zoom, see agenda [2] and CloudFoundry Slack #CAB channel for details and discussions.

Finally, please nominate projects, yourself, or others for presentations. Feel free to connect with me directly so I add you to schedule.

Talk to you all next week. I'll send one more email reminder on this list.

ibm cloud labs
sillicon valley, ca

Sent from my iPhone

[1] https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=bm01NnQ0a25oaW5pZjNycDFxamNkanQzOTBfMjAxNzAyMTVUMTYwMDAwWiBjbG91ZGZvdW5kcnkub3JnX29lZGIwaWxvdGc1dWRzcGRsdjMyYTV2Yzc4QGc&tmsrc=cloudfoundry.org_oedb0ilotg5udspdlv32a5vc78%40group.calendar.google.com

[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SCOlAquyUmNM-AQnekCOXiwhLs6gveTxAcduvDcW_xI

dr.max

ibm cloud labs
sillicon valley, ca