FYI: cf CLI moving to noaa only, and other changes on older CF releases (<v197)

Koper, Dies <diesk@...>

Hi cf CLI users,

Over six months ago I shared with you our intent to remove the bundled loggregator_consumer library from the cf CLI as it has been deprecated.
No-one contacted us with concerns - I suspect no one would be affected.

This work has now been completed and as announced with the previous two cf CLI releases, will be part of the upcoming cf CLI 6.24.0 release.
You may experience degraded functionality when targeting CF releases older than CF v203 (released March 2015).

We want to take advantage of this opportunity and remove other code branches that are only executed when targeting even older CF releases:

* Commands that interact with domains are affected when targeting CC API versions <2.0.1 (`cf push`, routes & domains commands)
It is difficult to determine the exact CF release version and impact as the published CC V2 API docs don't go back that far. CC API 2.0.1 was incorporated somewhere before [CF v190 (released in Oct 2014)](https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/releases/tag/v190).

* The `cf space-users` command is affect when targeting CC API <2.21.0 (CF release v197, released in Jan 2015) and will return an error.

Note that we have documented our versioning policy here, hopefully answering any questions you have about our thoughts about compatibility with older CF releases:
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/wiki/Versioning-Policy

Cloud Foundry Product Manager - CLI