Re: CF CLI v6.23.0 Released Today

Nicholas Calugar

Hi Nikolay,

Are you wanting to set different environment variables for task runs? If
so, we plan on adding that back once we get environment variables correct
for V3 apps. You can follow our V3-GA epic here:

https://www.pivotaltracker.com/epic/show/3189929

Thanks,

Nick

--
Nicholas Calugar

On January 1, 2017 at 1:13:20 AM, Koper, Dies (diesk(a)fast.au.fujitsu.com)
wrote:

Hi Nikolay,

All I know is that this feature was removed from the API back in Oct, so we
didn't consider exposing it in the CLI.
https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/131642035

Nick, care to comment?

Cloud Foundry Product Manager - CLI