From: cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org <cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org> on behalf of Matthias Ender <Matthias.Ender(a)sas.com>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 2:46 PM
To: cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
Subject: [cf-dev] private vs public visibility of apps

We have a cf app that need not have public visibility.

It's like a service, but it's a stateless app, so making it a droplet is convenient.

It only needs to be visible to the other apps.

How can I hide the endpoint from the outside world?

I can remove the route, but then the other apps can't see it either.

How does one handle that in cf?

thanks,

Matthias