CF CLI v6.22.2 Released Today
Koper, Dies <diesk@...>
The CF CLI team just cut 6.22.2. Binaries and link to release notes are available at:
CF Trace file permissions
When CF_TRACE or cf config --trace are configured to save to a file, the file is now created to be only readable/writable by the file's owner.
* help lost its entry for CF_DIAL_TIMEOUT in cf CLI 6.22.x. (#855<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/issues/855>)
* update-buildpack was not parsing the value passed in to its -p option correctly in cf CLI 6.22.x. (#983<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/issues/983>)
* push panicked rather than giving a useful error message when specifying an empty env var in the app manifest. (#958<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/issues/958>)
* restart now has a better command description, clarifying all app instances being stopped first, causing downtime. (#959<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/pull/959>)
* restage now has a better command description, explaining what a restage entails. (#959<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/pull/959>)
* logs and push now use reconnection logic from the noaa library when the connection to the stream is dropped. (#966<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/pull/966>)
* logs and push now use the doppler logging endpoint published by the CC API (/v2/info), as opposed to extracting it from the recently deprecated logging endpoint entry.
* bind-route-service and unbind-route-service now have a better description for the -path option.
New & Updated Community Plugins
* update-cli Plugin v0.1.1: https://github.com/tcnksm/cf-plugin-update-cli
* cf-predix-analytics-plugin v0.0.1: https://github.com/Altoros/cf-predix-analytics-plugin
* Diego-Enabler v1.2.2: https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/Diego-Enabler
Cloud Foundry Product Manager - CLI