Liferay integration & Cloud Foundry

Kanistha Acharya <kanistha.acharya@...>

Hello,
Currently I am working on a Proof of Concept on Docker, Life-ray and Cloud Foundry integration and would like to contribute to Cloud foundry.
The idea is to:

1. Create a custom Buildpack for liferay based on a fork of the Java Buildpack

2. Need to create a new dependencies for Tomcat with Liferay installed

3. Permission to deploy the new dependencies and Buildpack in CF

Or Permission to deploy Docker File

Please let me know how I can proceed further.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Kanistha Acharya

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kanistha Acharya
Software Entwickler

[cid:logo-new_d82ab629-1cab-4160-8c5e-66b51a256ed9.jpg]

Hexad GmbH | Porschestr. 58 | 38440 Wolfsburg
Mobile:
Telefon: +49 (5361) 27 27 029
Telefax: -
www.hexad.de<http://www.hexad.de>

An ISO 9001:2008 & CMMI Level 3 company
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Offenbach am Main
HRB Nr./ Commercial Register No.: 45139
Geschäftsführer/ Chairman: Suresh Shamanna
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.