Thank you Amit !
Staff Product Manager
Identity - Pivotal Cloud Foundry
On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Etourneau Gwenn <gwenn.etourneau(a)gmail.com>
Thanks. Will check this out
2016-10-18 7:43 GMT+09:00 Amit Gupta <agupta(a)pivotal.io>:
In the last few months there's been a noticeable growth in activity on
Stack Overflow related to Cloud Foundry questions. Folks who are active on
the cf-dev and cf-bosh mailing lists may be interested in helping out on
Stack Overflow as well, so I thought I'd share a tool I use to track to get
email notifications for SO activity.
1. Go to https://stackexchange.com/filters and log in the way you
normally would for any stackexchange site such as StackOverflow (or sign up
if you don't already have an account).
2. Click on *New filter.*
3. In section 1, select *Just questions tagged with the* cloudfoundry *tag
on...* All Sites, and click *Add rule*.
4. Repeat the above step with other tags such as cloudfoundry-uaa and
bosh. You could also add your favourite vendor distributions here
such as pivotal-cloud-foundry, ibm-bluemix, swisscomdev, etc.
5. In section 2, name your filter, e.g. Cloud Foundry.
6. In section 3, check the box to say *Yes, send to *<your-email> and
choose your frequency every 15 minutes / every 3 hours / every day.
7. Click *Save Changes*.