CF CLI v6.20.0 Released Today
Koper, Dies <diesk@...>
The CF CLI team just cut 6.20.0. Binaries and link to release notes are available at:
Route Services and Routes with Paths
Route services can now be bound to routes with paths.
Binding Security Groups to All Spaces of an Org
Security groups can now be bound to all spaces of an org in one command call.
* Plug-in failures
Some plug-ins failed since cf CLI 6.17.0 due to an unintended change to the response of the CliCommandWithoutTerminalOutput function (#866<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/issues/866>)
* .* in .cfignore
While cf CLI 6.13.0 correctly interprets pattern .* in .cfignore to mean ignore all files starting with a period, cf CLI 6.14.0 and greater ignores all files and fails to push the app.
This has been corrected. (#870<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/issues/870>)
* cf copy-source with non-existing target app produces confusing error message
While cf CLI 6.17.1 correctly fails with a message that the target app could not be found, cf CLI 6.18.1 fails saying the target space could not be found.
This is addressed, and the command's help has been improved to clarify that the target app has to exist. (#849<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/issues/849>)
* Negative WaitGroup Counter Panic
The cf CLI could panic when pushing an app when the noaa library the CLI uses to retrieve logs does a retry. (#850<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/issues/850>)
* bind-route-service and unbind-route-service now accept a route path
* bind-security-group now allows the space name to be omitted, binding the security group to all spaces of the org
New & Updated Community Plugins
* Copy Env v1.0.0: https://github.com/jthomas/copyenv
* Usage Report v1.3.1: https://github.com/krujos/usagereport-plugin
* Antifreeze v0.3.0: https://github.com/odlp/antifreeze
Cloud Foundry CLI PM