From: Leandro David Cacciagioni [mailto:leandro.21.2008(a)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 6:35 AM
To: cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org; bosh-dev(a)cloudfoundry.org
Subject: [bosh-dev] Blog Post

Hi guys, I have created a simple blog post about MicroBOSH with external components, any feedback about it will be great and I'll really appreciate for taking your time to read it.

Here is the link: http://wp.me/p5G2dP-1S

Thanks,
Leandro.-
--
This mailing list is for closed, and is available for archival purposes only. For active discussion, please visit https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/cf-bosh or email cf-bosh(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org<mailto:cf-bosh(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org>.