From: Alexander Lomov [mailto:alexander.lomov(a)altoros.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016 19:05
To: cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
Subject: [cf-dev] Re: Spiff reloaded...

Spiff++ looks like a good idea. I've already tried it on my home projects.

Are there any updates on your project? Do you plan to merge changes to commonly used spiff?

Alex Lomov
Altoros — Cloud Foundry deployment, training and integration
Twitter: @code1n<https://twitter.com/code1n> GitHub: @allomov<https://gist.github.com/allomov>