Does anyone know when Pivotal is going to have a release that contains CF
On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Gwenn Etourneau <getourneau(a)pivotal.io>
Route service is a killing feature !
On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 5:27 PM, James Bayer <jbayer(a)pivotal.io> wrote:
congrats CLI team! i know many customers waiting for these features.
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 7:15 PM, Kayode Odeyemi <dreyemi(a)gmail.com>
Congratulations and thank you.
This was long time coming.
On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 3:28 AM, Shannon Coen <scoen(a)pivotal.io> wrote:
Congratulations, and thank you CLI team!
Documentation for Route Services has been published:
- For app developers:
- For service authors:
coming soon to replace curls with the new CLI commands!)
Looking forward to your feedback.
Product Manager, Cloud Foundry
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Koper, Dies <diesk(a)fast.au.fujitsu.com
The CF CLI team just cut 6.16.0. Binaries and link to release notes
are available at:
Highlights of this release include:
Various commands have been enhanced to support route services.
Route services are services such as filters and content
transformations for applications. Examples include rate limiting, metering,
authorization, and caching.
This feature requires the target CF release to be v231 (CC API
v2.51.0) or greater.
Space-Scoped Service Brokers
create-service-broker now enables a Space Developer to create a
service broker with service plans scoped to the space.
This feature requires the target CF release to be v228 (CC API
v2.47.0) or greater.
- bind-route-service allows binding of a route service instance to
- unbind-route-service allows unbinding of a route service
instance from a route
- create-user-provided-service now accepts a url to create a route
- create-user-provided-service now accepts credential parameters
in a JSON file (#650
- update-user-provided-service now accepts a url to create a route
- update-user-provided-service now accepts credential parameters
in a JSON file (#650
- curl now supports reading HTTP request data from a file (#629
- service now also displays service tags
- login and other commands now display a tip to check HTTP proxy
settings when specific network errors occur
- login without -o option now returns faster on installations with
- push no longer fails with an invalid query parameter error when
targeting CC 2.24.0 or older (#744
- push no longer fails on Windows with >260 character paths (#728
- push no longer errors when invalid path is supplied (with -p)
and --no-start is specified (#733
- push now returns a better error message when failing to create a
temporary file while preparing for the upload of app bits (#741
- create-app-manifest now produces a valid manifest with 'no-host'
attribute for apps with routes with no host (#767
- create-app-manifest now includes the stack the application is
deployed on in the generated manifest (#772
- ssh-code no longer fails when run behind a configured HTTP proxy
- oauth-token now displays only the token to make it easier to
embed in scripting (#752
- check-route now accepts a path without a slash
- cf config --locale error message (when invalid code is
specified) now displays locale codes with a hyphen as per RFC 5646 (codes
with underscores are still accepted)
- update-buildpack now has correct name for unlock option in help
(PR from Fabio Berchtold)
- api and login now display a more meaningful description for
- add-plugin-repo now displays arguments as mandatory in usage help
- repo-plugins now displays correct usage help
- install-plugin now displays correct usage help
- remove-plugin-repo now displays argument correctly in usage help
- delete-space-quota now displays missing -f option in usage help
- routes now displays missing --org-level option in usage help
- config now displays brackets around option values in usage help
- delete and delete-space now display a single hyphen for short
options in help
- Warnings returned in the X-Cf-Warnings header by CC APIs are now
- Command help now lists options in alphabetical order (#730
- Japanese help text updated for all commands (PR from Hiroyuki
- The following commands now return an error when targeting CF
v228 (CC API version 2.47.0) or greater, which removes deprecated features
that these commands exposed:
- purge-service-offering's -p option
Updated & New Plugins:
- Download Droplet v1.0.1:
- Doctor v1.0.2: https://github.com/emirozer/cf-doctor-plugin
- Fastpush v1.0.0: https://github.com/xiwenc/cf-fastpush-plugin
Cloud Foundry CLI PM